OverviewEnjoy this incredible signature excursion which includes snorkeling, a cenote, traditional food and sailing - all in one day. You will discover the Riviera Maya like no other and have an unforgettable time.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with hotel pickup in Playa del Carmen or surrounding areas (Akumal, Puerto Aventuras,Â Puerto Morelos, Playacar) at approximately 8am. Board an air-conditioned minivan and go snorkeling with sea turtles to have an unforgettable time. They are not in cages or pens, but in their natural environment so this is sure to be a unique experience. Your friendly guide will be with you at all times, making sure you enjoy your time as much as possible. If Mother Nature does not allow an ocean snorkel, an alternative site will be offered.
The tour continues as you head to a fresh water cenote surrounded by jungle to enjoy swimming in this wonderful tropical paradise. Have an incredible time as you jump from a platform or cliff into the beautiful cenote and admire the magical scenery. Enjoy a traditional lunch including real local food and then visit Tulum beach. Here, you will have some time to admire the sandy white beaches, swim in the turquoise waters and simply relax.
Finally, you'll take a water taxi to the largest catamaran in the Caribbean and sail back to Puerto Aventuras down the picturesque South coastline. An open bar will be available including cold beer, cocktails, fruit juices, not to mention the famous homemade guacamole. This is a relaxing end to a perfect day with your friendly and fun crew.
You'll be back at Puerto Aventuras at about 5:30pm-6pm where your driver awaits to drop you back at your hotel, ending a true signature excursion in the Riviera Maya.
Inclusions for Signature Tour In Playa Del Carmen: Snorkeling, Cenote And Catamaran
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Catamaran ride
- Snorkel gear
- Open bar aboard the catamaran
- Local guide
Exclusions for Signature Tour In Playa Del Carmen: Snorkeling, Cenote And Catamaran
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring a towel, biodegradable sunscreen and a hat
Note: Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.