Silicon Valley Tech Tour - San Francisco
OverviewWant to see where it all began? A guide will take you back in time and driveyou into the future on thiseducational tour of Silicon Valley. Well start the day with a visit to the Computer History Museum: see some of the first mega-computers and commercially-produced machines and classics like Pac Man and Atari to stir up some childhood memories. Well visit the Google Campus/gift shop and check-in at Facebook.Full-day passengers will then head out to the coast. The famous Pacific Coast Highway 1 is a road trippers paradise. Take in the view and bring your camera theres a pretty good chance of spotting some marine life! Youll return home in time for dinner.
Know More about this tour
Want to see where it all began? Let us take you back in time while driving you into the future for a day tour of Silicon Valley. We'll start the day with a visit to the world-famous Apple campus and then off to the Computer History Museum where you'll get a chance to see some of the first mega-computers and commercially-produced machines. Next up, take a selfie in front of the Google Campus and shop at the companys gift shop, then head over to Palo Alto for lunch, and check-in at Facebook in the afternoon before commuting back to San Francisco.
Inclusions for Silicon Valley Tech Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Narrated guided tour
- Admissionto the Computer History Museum
- Visit Google and Facebook public campus areas
Exclusions for Silicon Valley Tech Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
Itinerary:8:00am – 9:00am: Pick up from San Francisco hotels
Morning: First, head down and shop to your heart's content at the original Apple Store at the world-famous headquarters of Apple. Next, Head into the Computer History Museum where you will learn the history of tech in California and see some of the world’s first computers! Your admission is included in the tour.
Mid-Day: You’ll be dropped off to explore the Google Campus and browse the Gear Shop. You can also “check in” at the famous Facebook Thumbs-Up sign!
Afternoon: Enjoy a tasty meal and then explore “startup culture” in downtown Palo Alto
Approx 5:00pm: Return to your San Francisco hotel.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Gear List - All Season:
Camera & Charger
Sneakers or comfortable walking shoes
Small, soft-sided day bag only (no large luggage)
Warm layers (the mornings and evenings can be foggy and windy)
Raincoat/jacket (in winter months)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.