Similan Island Tour By Speed Boat - Phuket
OverviewSimilan is one of the best known archipelagos in the Andaman Sea, largely because of the wonder that waits beneath the clear blue water. Generally counted amongst the top ten most interesting skin dive areas in the world. Our tour guide will lead you to discover underwater world to see the diversities of the colourful corals, sea turtles and various species of fish
Know More about this tourAre you vacationing in Thailand Were sure The Similan Islands are already on your TO VISIT list Let us help you out by telling you a little more about this absolutely stunning tour. Often listed in the 10 best beaches and diving sites in Asia the 9 uninhabited islands at Simian offer the most scenic locations in Thailand. Be it the corals, the aquatic life, the mind blowing views, the crystal clear waters this is the dream vacation spot come true.
After a light breakfast and a small instruction briefing from the ecoalert tour guide around 800 a.m. you will proceed for the Simian Islands on a fiberglass speedboat. Arrival time 1000 a.m. and the expedition begins
Your day will see a lot of island hopping. You will land first on Island Number 8 to explore The Donald Duck bay. This has a unique and easy rock formation and shallow depths making it ideal for nondivers. Following this, there shall be a walk up The sail rock This is one of the most renowned diving sites in the world and will stun you with its gorgeous view Feel free to relax on the beach. The white sands and clear waters provide the perfect environment to sunbathe and stretch those legs.
Well, we do hope you will be energized after all that relaxation because next up is Island number 9 Ba Ngu Island which is famous for its snorkeling. Get ready to dive into a spectacular underwater world and explore the beautiful corals it has to offer. The snorkelling session is bound to leave you ravenous.
A delicious lunch in the form of a Thai buffet awaits Replenish all those liquids from the wide variety of soft drinks and juices available. We assure you, you wont be famished after this meal. Get set, because another exciting island is coming up. Your next stop will be Island Number 7 Payu Island. Beautiful as ever, it will give you another opportunity to snorkel, and this time, you might also spot sea turtles and clown fish
The next island on the list is Island Number 4 The Mieng Island. Its time to get those cameras out and snap away The location is beyond beautiful, and you must get clicked here especially at the Princess and Honeymoon bays. Make the most of the waters swim, splash about or just let the waves kiss your feet
This will have been a hectic, yet beautiful day and will leave you satisfied at the end of it all. Here on, you will get hassles free drop back right to your Hotel. You are sure to have enjoyed to the fullest. We assure you your bag of memories will be full after your visit to the Similan Islands.
- 0800 Enjoy a breakfast while you get a briefing for the day tour from your guide
- 0900 Depart for Similan by Speedboat
- 1000 Explore Donald Duck bay and also proceed for hike to the symbolic Sail Rock to see the scenic beauty around you before you can finally relax and enjoy swimming on the white sandy beaches
- 1100 Depart for the first snorkeling sight towards Ba Ngu Island. Here you can explore the fascinating aquatic life and the corals too.
- 1200 Enjoy a delicious lunch with some mouth watering dishes.
- 1330 Depart for the 2nd snorkeling sight near Payu Island which is also well known for sightings of sea turtles and clown fish
- 1400 Arrive at Meing Island where you can enjoy sunbathing. Capture the gorgeous beaches of Honeymoon or Princess Bay in your photographs
- 1500 Depart from Similan Islands by speed to boat
- 1600 Arrive at the pier and enjoy a comfortable ride back your hotel.
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Children below 4 years old are not allowed
Program is subjected to changed depending on weather and sea conditions
Operate between October to May only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4 Waters Eco Adventure Trip from Phuket with Lunch and Hotel Transfer
- Half-Day Phuket Countryside Bike Tour
- Phi Phi Island by Speedboat from Phuket
- Phuket Shared Departure Transfer
- Full-Day Koh Mai Ton VIP Speedboat Including Lunch and Transfers from Phuket
- Tour to Big Buddha and Jungle Trek with Lunch in Phuket