Similan Islands Speedboat And Snorkeling Day Trip From Phuket
OverviewHop on a speedboat in Phuket to visit three spots in the Similan Islands, widely considered the best place to snorkel and dive in Thailand. Renowned for their diversity of marine life, including hundreds of species of coral and fish, plus sharks, turtles, rays and more, the Similans offer a treasure chest of natural wonders to explore. Enjoy ample time for snorkeling in the Andaman Sea and relaxing on white-sand beaches. Your full-day tour includes a buffet lunch, use of snorkeling gear, round-trip transport from your Phuket hotel and a guide.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourYour island-hopping tour of the Similan Islands begins with early morning pickup from your Phuket hotel and transfer to the waterfront to board your speedboat, which covers the 44-mile (70-km) distance across the Andaman Sea to the islands in less than two hours.
As you travel, your guide shares details about the enormous variety of coral, fish and other marine life found in the Similans. Likely sightings include lionfish, clownfish, grouper, angelfish, wrasse, parrotfish, moray eels and sea urchins, and if you venture into deeper waters, you could spot larger animals such as blacktip reef sharks, whale sharks and manta rays. The Similans nine islands (each has a name, but they are more commonly referred to by their numbers) are home to lush rainforest, granite boulders and white-sand beaches above the water, while coral reefs create a colorful underwater world.
Your first stop takes you to the white-sand beach of island eight. Go hiking to the top of the Sailing Rock a huge
Granit rock formation and go snorkelling among an array of fish in clear, warm water, or sunbathe on a pristine beach and
revel in the tranquillity of this virtually deserted tropical paradise.
At midday, head to the west coast of island eight, to enjoy a homemade buffet Thai lunch on a deserted dream beach under palm and banyan trees. After lunch take a short hop to Island Nine for more snorkeling and beach time. Your guide can help you to identify fish and other creatures that you see.
Then take a short hop to one of the best snorkelling site of the Similans for more snorkelling with sea turtles. Your guide can help you to identify fish and other creatures that you see.
In the mid-afternoon, return to your speedboat to return to Phuket, keeping an eye out for dolphins and other marine life along the way. When you arrive at the dock in the late afternoon, your air-conditioned minivan awaits to return you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Similan Islands Speedboat And Snorkeling Day Trip From Phuket
- Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Use of snorkel equipment and lifejacket
- Round-trip speedboat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
Exclusions for Similan Islands Speedboat And Snorkeling Day Trip From Phuket
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 4 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please bring sun protection, hat and towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Simon Cabaret Show in Phuket
- Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport
- Full Day Private Van with Chauffeur in Phuket
- Phuket Catamaran Afternoon Cruise
- One-Way Private Transfer in Phuket
- Full-Day Racha Islands Including Lunch and Transfers by Speedboat from Phuket
- Half-Day Thai Cooking Class from Phuket
- Full Day Thai Cooking Class from Phuket