Singapore After Dark Guided Nightlife Tour
OverviewExplore Singapores nightlife with this 4-hour shared discovery tour. You'll start off with dinner at the famous Telok Ayer Market (also called Lau Pa Sat)as you get introduced to delicious local food by your night guide. The night walk commences after dinner as youlearn about iconic landmarks,explore popular night spot Clarke Quay, visit a secret viewing point, discover a speakeasy bar, and be entertained by local pub games.Please note that this is not a pub crawl. This is an experience about Singapore nightlife after dark.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tour
Your night walkingtour starts at Telok Ayer MRT Station, where youll meet your local expert guide with plenty of interesting information to share about Singapore's nightlife. You'll start with dinner at the nearbyfamous Telok Ayer Market (also known as Lau Pa Sat), where you will see the transformation of a normal street turned into a food street at night. Your guide will introduce you to all kind of local food and delicacies and you are free to choose your dinner after hearing our guide's recommendation.Experience an amazing hawker dining atmosphere during your first hour here.
After dinner, you'll begin the night walk by first visiting a popular roof-top club located at Central Business District, where you get an amazing bird eye view of the city skyline. Here you will also get to learn and enjoy Singapore's signature cocktail - The Singapore Sling at S$15 nett (u.p. S$23). Thereafter, you'llvisit thenearby Fullerton Hotel - a 5 starheritagehotelwhich is gazetted as a National Monument and learn about how it played a pivotal role in Singapores rich history. Next, you'll explore Boat Quay, a historicalquayin Singapore along the scenic Singapore River and now a bustling street for restaurants and bars. Hidden along this street is a local speakeasy bar, hidden from the eyes of many whichserves Asian-Flavoured Cocktails only for the brave. Try on adventurous palates such as Assam Laksa, Bak Kut Teh and Chendol.
Finally,you'll visit the city most popular nightlife hub, Clarke Quay - adistrict full of nightlife spots from bars, pubs todiscotec and is also the home to Asia's Number 1 Clubbing establishment- Zouk!We will end the tour at a local bespoke pub with live band that plays your favourite requests and a transforming dance floor to showcase your coolest moves. This is a night experience not to be missed.
Inclusions for Singapore After Dark Guided Nightlife Tour
- Walking night tour
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Entry to night spots
- Exclusive drink deals
Exclusions for Singapore After Dark Guided Nightlife Tour
- Food & drinks(available to purchase)
- Insurance & personal expenses
- Others not mentioned in inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes in advance for registration
Operates in all weather conditions, recommend to bring poncho or umbrella
Dress code is smart casual or formal wear with proper footwear (no slippers) for entry to night spots
Recommend to bring along S$40 cash for purchase of dinner and food & drinks during the tour
Activity is only for 18 years & above
Email email@example.com for tour enquries
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.