Singapore By NightWrite a Review
Enjoy a local Chinese dinner* in the comfort of an air-conditioned restaurant.
- Bugis Street
- Raffles hotel
- Night Market
Know More about this tour
Enroute to the world’s largest fountain, take in the beautiful sight of the central business district via Benjamin Sheares Bridge.
Next, advance to Bugis Street or other night bazaars during festive period, where our guide will take you for a stroll at the night market or ‘pasar malam’ where you may chance upon bargains you never imagine.
Our last stop for the evening will be at Raffles Hotel for a taste of Singapore’s very own concoction, ‘the Singapore Sling’ (included for those who have booked the tour with this option). As the saying goes, “If you have not been to Raffles, you have not been to Singapore”
Inclusions for Singapore By Night
- Pick-up and drop-off service from major hotels except where indicated. Please note pick-up time is half an hour before starting time.
- Services of an English Speaking Licensed Guide.
- Goods and Services Tax.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 24 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.