Singapore Changi Airport: The Green Market
OverviewRelax and rejuvenate in between flights in the tranquil Green Market, a casual Japanese restaurant, at Singapore Changi Airport. Located in the restricted area of Terminal 2, the Green Market includes table-served fresh food plus a healthy, all-you-can-eat salad and dessert buffet with tea and coffee. Enjoy high-speed internet access and a news library as you refresh. Choose a 3-, 6- or 12-hour option depending on the length of time you need before boarding your connecting flight.
- All entrance fees included
- Free snacks included
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tour
After many long hours traveling with movement constraints aboard a plane, nothing is more inviting at the airport than a spacious and tranquil environment in which to relax. Singapore Changi Airports Green Market restaurant promotes a health-conscious lifestyle in natural surroundings, uniquely designed to help you rejuvenate. This area provides a comfortable place to unwind and dine over quality food. No matter if you are traveling alone, or with family or friends, the Green Market is an ideal place for you to refresh.
Upon arrival at the Green Market, you will be able to enjoy the table-served fresh food and the all-you-can-eat salad and dessert bar along with coffee and tea. Internet and email access, as well as points for laptop computers, are available for travelers to keep in touch with family and friends during transit. The library houses international newspapers and magazines for your perusal.
The Green Market, available with a 3-, 6- or 12-hour pass, is the perfect solution to all your transit woes!
Please note: Your flight must be a departure in order for you to be able to access the Green Market. It is located in the restricted area of the Departures level of the airport and requires that all passengers present an on-going boarding pass before entering.
Inclusions for Singapore Changi Airport: The Green Market
- Comfortable seating area
- All-you-can-eat salad and dessert buffet
- Unlimited hot and cold beverages
- Internet and email access
- Newspapers and magazines from library
Exclusions for Singapore Changi Airport: The Green Market
- Food not mentioned in itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks
- Luxury airport lounge services
- Gratuities (optional)
- Showers and bathroom facilities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Open hours are from 6am to 1am
The Green Market is located in the restricted area of the Departures level of the airport and requires that an on-going boarding pass be presented by all passengers before entering the lounge
Please be aware that the Green Market is a casual restaurant, not a lounge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.