OverviewGet to know Singapore on a morning or afternoon half-day tour. You'll see all the city's highlights in one short tour perfect if your time is limited. Highlights include Singapore's vibrant Chinatown, colonial landmarks, Little India and the iconic, Merlion.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Your orientation tour of Singapore begins with a drive around the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Singapore Cricket Club, historic Parliament House and the National Gallery Singapore. The Gallery consists of two national monuments – the former Supreme Court Building and the City Hall. Make a photo stop here and view these magnificent buildings up close (weather permitting).
After this, stop at the famous Merlion Park and enjoy the stunning views of Marina Bay. Take advantage of this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, Singapore’s mythological creature that is part lion and part fish.
Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown.
Proceed to Singapore’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Singapore Botanic Gardens and walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a colorful display of 60,000 orchid plants, with 400 species and more than 2,000 hybrids represented.
Let your senses come alive at Little India as you walk past shops along the five-footway offering a variety of exotic fruits, spices, jasmine and orchid garlands.
Inclusions for Singapore City Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Singapore City Tour
- Meals and Beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- No cruise port pick up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Tour is not wheelchair accessible
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.