See Singapore’s classic sights in an unconventional way with a one-hour duck tour! Hop aboard an amphibious Vietnam War craft, remodeled from World War II, and travel on both land and water. As you tour the city on ‘the duck,’ or the award-winning original DUCKtours® as it’s officially known, see and learn about top attractions like the Singapore Flyer and the Fountain of Wealth. Then head straight into the water and float along the Singapore River to see landmarks like the Merlion, an iconic fountain of a mythical creature.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourNot your average sightseeing vehicle, the Singapore duck takes you through the city on the original DUCKtours, winner of the Singapore Tourism Awards. This amphibious remodeled war craft, dubbed ‘the duck,’ travels on both land and water, providing excellent vantage points of Singapore’s top attractions on and off dry land. You’ll get up close to the famous skyline during your hour-long journey!
During the land portion of your tour, see popular landmarks like the 45-foot (14-meter) high Fountain of Wealth, located in one of Singapore's largest shopping malls and listed by the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest fountain in the world. In Singapore’s Civic District, catch sight of the Cenotaph, the city’s first major war memorial, as well as the Singapore Cricket Club – one of its oldest members-only clubs. Feast your eyes on the Singapore Flyer, the world's largest Ferris wheel, which reaches a height of 540 feet (165 meters).
Then prepare to make a big splash as you transition from land to the waters of Marina Bay! At the mouth of the Singapore River, your vehicle becomes a boat, allowing you to see the majestic Singapore icon Merlion, a mythical creature with the head of a lion and the body of a fish. Your guide will point out Marina Bay Sands, a bayside resort and casino, as well as the Esplanade-Theatres on the Bay – an architectural icon and cultural landmark featuring a world-class performing arts venue.
Inclusions for Singapore Duck Tour
- Singapore Duck Tour
- Professional guide
- All taxes
Exclusions for Singapore Duck Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Itinerary:Singapore duck stops include:
- Suntec City
- Fountain of Wealth
- Civic District
- War Memorial
- Supreme Court
- City Hall
- Singapore Flyer
- Dome Gardens by the Bay
- Hylix Bridge
- New Marina Bay Financial District
- Marina Bay Sands
- Sky Park
- ArtScience Museum ('Lotus')
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note that the sequence of the tour is subject to change; in the event that this occurs, you will be given advance notice prior to the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.