Singapore Half-Day City Tour
OverviewJoin this trail and explore the history, culture and lifestyles of multi-racial Singapore. You get to visit The Merlion, Singapore Botanic Gardens, the National Orchid Garden, Chinatown and Little India.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYou will start from Little India - a haven of Indian culture and ethnicity that embodies the vibrant and colorful pulse of the Indian community in Singapore.
Next, drive to the mouth of the Singapore River. The Merlion, a national icon representing Singapores humble beginning as a fishing village is located here. The Merlion Park set against the City as backdrop is a sight not to be missed.
Drive past the Financial District to Chinatown and discover the rich heritage of Chinatown through insightful stories. Singapores largest ethnic group, the Chinese, first settled here and yet right in its midst youll find one of the oldest and most picturesque Hindu Temples.
Last stop is the Singapore Botanic Gardens, the 'green lung' of our city. Experience the serenity of this 52 hectares garden. Located within the grounds is the National Orchid Garden where you can marvel at the wide and colorful variety of Orchids on display.
Inclusions for Singapore Half-Day City Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Singapore Half-Day City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
Tour Duration includes traveling time to and from the attractions
Depending on the traffic conditions, duration of tour may vary
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.