Singapore Super Saver: Night Safari And River Safari
OverviewExplore the worlds freshwater rivers and nocturnal habitats on this combo tour of River Safari and Singapore Zoo Night Safari -- winner of the Singapore Tourism Awards Best Leisure Attraction Experience! Encounter more than 300 animal species at the river-themed wildlife park, from the manatees of the Amazon Flooded Forest to the Yangtze River zone where giant pandas dwell. Then take a tram through a night jungle and spot nocturnal mammals, including shy inhabitants and forest predators, before getting up close to more creatures on a guided walk.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
After your guide picks you up from your Singapore hotel, get ready to explore more than eight river habitats at the 30-acre (12-hectare) River Safari, home to 5,000 animals that represent more than 300 animal species. Along the way, learn about the ecosystems, unique cultures and biodiversity of the worlds iconic rivers.
As you walk through Asias only river-themed wildlife park, discover freshwater exhibits and learn about their amazing flora and fauna. Enjoy the unique sights and sounds of each river zone, and chance a rare encounter with some of the creatures living there. See the critically endangered Mekong giant catfish, as well as giant river otters, the Chinese giant salamander and the giant freshwater stingray.
Visit the Yangtze River zones Giant Panda Forest to see the largest panda exhibit in Southeast Asia. Observe Kai Kai and Jia Jia as they eat, play and sleep in a simulation of their natural habitat amid lush plants, boulders and water features. In the Amazon Flooded Forest, the worlds largest freshwater aquarium, you can view more than18 animal species on display including the manatee and arapaima.
Travel by boat down the Amazon River on the Amazon River Quest, keeping a lookout for the jaguar, Brazilian tapir, capybara, giant anteater and red howler monkey.
After your river tour, your guide will transport you to the Singapore Zoo, home of the worlds first nighttime zoo safari. From the safety of your open tram, roam through 98 acres (40 hectares) of secondary jungle enhanced by subtle moon-glow lighting. Experience the thrill of traveling through the grounds after dusk, when the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle awakens.
When youve spotted exciting wildlife, disembark from your safari vehicle and follow your guide along a walking trail for a chance to see more animals at closer quarters. You'll pass a large reservoir and weave through habitats specially designed to replicate the natural environment, from the Himalayan foothills to the Southeast Asian rainforest and the Indian subcontinent.
Your tour ends with return transport to your hotel in Singapore.
Inclusions for Singapore Super Saver: Night Safari And River Safari
- Entrance fees to Night Safari and River Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Singapore Super Saver: Night Safari And River Safari
- Entrance to Day Zoo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.