Sinharaja Rain Forest Walk And Bird Watching (All-Inclusive Private Day Trip From Colombo)
OverviewSinnharaja Forest Reserve is a national park and a biodiversity hotspot in Sri Lanka. It is of international significance and has been designated a Biosphere Reserve and World Heritage Site by UNESCO.The trip starts at 5 am from Colombo and will take 3 hours to reach the entrance of Sinharaja Rain Forest. You can decide on how far you are going to walk inside the jungle depending on your capacity.Tour Highlight:Sinharaja Rain Forest and it's Fauna and Flora.
Know More about this tour
- Pick up from Colombo hotel and transfer to Sinharaja Rain Forest Approximately 4 hours driveEnsure that you bring a packed breakfast with you if you are unable to have your meal at the hotel.
- Take part in a trekking trip of 5 hours (7 AM to 1 PM) covering the most important areas of Sinharaja Rain Forest to see Birds such as Jungle Fowl, Brown Capped Babbler, Spot Wing Thrush, Skaly Thrush and Malabar Trogon and many other birds, Butterflies and endemic plants. Sinharaja is a biodiversity hotspot in Sri Lanka. It is of international significance and has been designated a Biosphere Reserve and World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- You can have your lunch once you come out of jungle or ask our driver to organise you a picnic meal so you can enjoy the meals during the picnic.
- Afternoon village trek bordering Sinharaja Rain Forest from 3.30 Pm to 6 PM to see different types of birds such as Layards Parakeet, Hanging Parakeet, Sri Lankan Mynah, Yellow fronted Barbet and White Face Starling.
- Later that evening you will be finishing the tour at 1800 hrs and returning to your hotel in Colombo.(Travel timeapproximately 04 Hours) En-route you may stop at restaurant for the dinner(At your own cost).
- After dinner you would transfer to the hotel in Colombo.
Inclusions for Sinharaja Rain Forest Walk And Bird Watching (All-Inclusive Private Day Trip From Colombo)
- Private vehicle Air Conditioned vehicle with English speaking chauffeur guide.
- Fuel and Local assurance for the vehicle included
- Jeep to visit Sinharaja rain forest is included (Up to Entrance)
- All parking and highway charge where applicable
- Entry fees for the Sinharaja rain forest.
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The Chauffeur will look after his meals by himself.
Exclusions for Sinharaja Rain Forest Walk And Bird Watching (All-Inclusive Private Day Trip From Colombo)
- The personal spending (Tips, Laundry, Mini Bar, Telephone, Internet, Fax etc).
- Medical Expenses, Insurance, International Flights and Accommodation
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Meals and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos
- Any other services not specified above
- Expenses of the excursions and sight seen not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, however, Infant meals not included
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum age is 10 Years.
A significant amount of walking is involved
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions & pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Galle: an Exotic Escape!
- Private Sigiriya & Dambulla Day Tour From Colombo
- Beautiful Sri Lanka 5 Night and 6 Days Tour (Colombo-Sigiriya-Kandy-Galle)
- Vist To Adam's peak From Colombo
- Visit Sigiriya and Jeep Safari at Minneriya National Park
- Explore Sri Lanka's Rich Cultural Heritage
- AirPort CMB to Colombo Private Taxi 247 Lowest Price Mini Bus, Car, Van
- 02 Days Private Dambulla & Habarana Tour With Village Experience From Colombo