Sintra And Cabo Da Roca Native Tour - Lisbon
OverviewPalácio da Pena Quinta da Regaleira Azenhas Do Mar Cabo da Roca Native guide Great opportunity to spend the best 5 hours of your vacations through Portugal!
Know More about this tourThe tour will start by meeting us at our shop, just across Sintra's train station. Before starting the tour, we will do a small briefing about each monument so you can know all of the options available to visit. You can visit up to two monuments by the inside of your choice such as, Palácio da Pena, Castelo dos Mouros, Palácio Nacional de Sintra, Quinta da Regaleira, Palácio de Monserrate and Convento dos Capuchos. And the remaining by the outside.
We will visit the Sintra´s cost line Azenhas do Mar and the Most Western Point of European Main land, Cabo da Roca.
Inclusions for Sintra And Cabo Da Roca Native Tour
- Private tour
- Professional Native guide
- Transport by air-conditioned jeep
- Local maps
- Briefing about the monuments
- Tasting of the local and traditional pastries
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-fi
Exclusions for Sintra And Cabo Da Roca Native Tour
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum 6 passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Horse Riding Tour on the Beach
- Wifi everywhere in Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon in a Delicatessen Private Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lisbon Gay Beach 19
- Arrbida Full day tour - Discover a paradise with a local
- Lisbon Stories private tour_ half day with transportation
- Yacht Sailing Tour on The Tagus River from Lisbon