Sintra And Cascais Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour From LisbonWrite a Review
OverviewSpend half a day in the gorgeous Portuguese countryside during this private 4-hour tour of Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon. Accommodating up to six people, this private tour offers an intimate look at two of Portugalâs most charming small towns. Explore the historical town of Sintra and visit the Queluz National Palace, Pena Palace, and Quinta da Regaleira. Then wander down the streets of Cascais, once a sleepy fishing village and now a popular getaway for the countryâs elite. Roundtrip transportation to and from your Lisbon hotel is provided.
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your hotel in Lisbon by an accommodating private guide and set off for the Portuguese countryside. With room for up to six people, this private tour offers the perfect chance to see two of Portugalâs most charming towns at your own leisure.
Head first to the historic town of Sintra, regarded as one of Portugal's most beautiful destinations and full of plush greenery, gorgeous mountains, and amazing neo-Gothic structures. Tour the famous Sintraâs Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira. Wander through the townâs historical center before hitting the road.
On the way to Cascais, stop at the famous Hellâs mouth for a stunning view of the Portuguese coastline. Then explore the former small fishing village, now a popular destination for the countryâs elite. Take in the townâs charming side streets before heading back to Lisbon, where your guide will drop you off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for Sintra And Cascais Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour From Lisbon
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Tourism driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Sintra And Cascais Private Half Day Sightseeing Tour From Lisbon
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.