Sintra And Cascais Private Tour In Classic Renaut 4L From CascaisWrite a Review
Sintra, the capital of romanticism, is one of the most charming and unique villages of Portugal. There's no better way to discover this fairy-tale villa than to wander through it with the help of our friendly local tour guide on board of a classic 4L car. Get ready to be amazed by epic history, and beautiful nature during this full-day private tour of Sintra, and Cascais where we will share with you the top attractions and hidden secrets in these two must-see towns near Lisbon. Perfect four couples, families or a group of friends.Â
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Ideal choice for families
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
There are two options for the beginning of your tour – We can arrange a hotel pick up, or meet at Sintra train station (40 min train ride from Lisbon).
We will drive along the Marginal Avenue, a winding waterfront road with sweeping views of the Tagus River and the Atlantic Ocean. You will see beautiful views, white sandy beaches, fishing vessels, ancient fortresses and old mansions. Passing by Estoril, we will show you the largest casino in Europe.
At Cascais, take your time to walk around the scenic fishing village and a former vacation destination for the Portuguese Royal family.. Bask in the narrow alleys and see the traditional Portuguese white houses, the stunning beaches and relaxing shores.
Get sweeping ocean views from Cabo da Roca, the most western point of Europe . This place, “where the land ends and sea begins”, mastering the turbulent waters up to 140m high crushing loudly against the rocks offers a beautiful view of the wild coastline. Get you camera ready because Cabo da Roca is a real-life postcard!
Sintra is a magical, mountainous villa where all monuments have a majestic architecture full of stories and unravelling mysteries, stunning Gardens, centenary trees and ancient castles await you! But first we will take you throw the historic center where you will see the traditional Portuguese narrow streets and take pictures of the mesmerising medieval National Sintra palace and its iconic chimneys.
Quinta da Regaleira, one of the most romantic places on planet Earth. The property has 4 hectares of luxurious gardens, an impotent palace with surrounding towers, a Chapel , enigmatic grottoes and countless mysteries and secrets for you to discover.
We pass though the Seteais Palace, and show you this neoclassical palace which is now a luxury hotel, restaurant and a tourist attraction included in the Cultural Landscape of Sintra, listed as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Many famous personalities such as Agatha Christie, Harrison Ford, Brat Pitt or Johnny Deep have stayed at this fantastic place.
Pena Palace, a extravagant palace built on top of the mountain at 500m of Altitude dominates the whole of the coastline and is truly an image taken from a fairy-tale. This building is a mixture of Moorish and Manueline, architecture and is definitely a most see in Sintra!
At the end of our day of guaranteed adventures you'll be dropped off back at the place we initial meet. Oh but before we return have a taste and experience one of the most delicious traditional pastry's of Sintra...
Inclusions for Sintra And Cascais Private Tour In Classic Renaut 4L From Cascais
- Local guide
- Traditional food tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Sintra And Cascais Private Tour In Classic Renaut 4L From Cascais
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 3 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.