Sintra Beaches Day Tour From Lisbon
OverviewVisit the beautiful and historic town of Sintra, a UNESCO world heritage site. Discover the picturesque streets, the Sintra National Palace, the fountains, the churches, chapels and shrines. During this 8-hour tour, you can also visit the westernmost point of Europe, Guincho’s dunes, the mysterious Sintra Mountains, and the most beautiful beaches.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAt 9:00am, your driver will meet you at a central meeting point and escort you to your private air-conditioned vehicle. From there, head to Azenhas do Mar, a coastal village in the municipality of Sintra with a very picturesque landscape. Next, make the short drive to Praia da Mas, a well-known beach with golden sand and clear water. Locals typically visit to spend time at the ocean as well as the near-by saltwater swimming pool.
Move on to the next beach that happens to be part of the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park afterwards, Praia Grande. While you are there, feel free to explore the neighboring saltwater pool or the traces of dinosaur footprints on the cliff. Next, discover the most westerly point of continental Europe, Cabo da Roca. From the cliff tops, enjoy the fantastic view of the beaches and the sea.
On the way back, you will have the chance to enjoy Guincho, a beach that serves as a real sanctuary for surfing and windsurfing. Finally, visit the charming town of Cascais, former royal getaway. In modern days, it has become more touristic given its boutiques, restaurants, and hotels. Once your tour of Cascais is complete, your driver will begin your journey back to Lisbon.
Inclusions for Sintra Beaches Day Tour From Lisbon
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Sintra Beaches Day Tour From Lisbon
- Entrance fees
- Professional Guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.