Sintra, Cabo Da Roca, Cascais & Estoril - Lisbon
OverviewSintra is the most popular day trip from Lisbon and is a fascinating town with a variety of historic monuments, lavish palaces and challenging hiking trails.
Know More about this tour
Departing from Lisbon, head toward the rippling and dewy Sintra (World Heritage Site by UNESCO at 1995). Start the day with a visit to the amazing Pena Palace (Guided). The palace's history started in the Middle Ages when a chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Pena was built on the top of the hill above Sintra. The current palace dates back to 1838, when King Ferdinand II bought the ruins of the Hieronymite Monastery of Our Lady of Pena and started to adapt it for use as a residence according to his romantic taste. Today, the palace constitutes one of the major expressions of 19th-century romanticism in the world.
After lunch the tour continues to the Westmost point of Continental Europe, Cabo da Roca.
Afterwards, visit Cascais, a former fishing village that gained fame as a resort for Portugal's royal family in the late XIX century and early XX centuries. Nowadays, it is a popular vacation spot for both Portuguese and foreign tourists, as well as a village with small museums, picturesque gardens, a shiny marina and a pedestrianized old town.
Later return to Lisbon along the coast, passing by Estoril (Casino and gardens) until Lisbon, admiring the beautiful coast and its beaches.
Inclusions for Sintra, Cabo Da Roca, Cascais & Estoril
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Sintra, Cabo Da Roca, Cascais & Estoril
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora