Sintra Cascais Day Trip With Speed Boat Back To LisbonWrite a Review
Fall in love with magical Sintra, the ex-libris of Romanticism in Portugal, and its stunning landscape classified as UNESCO World Heritage of Humanity. Admire the beautiful coastline views. Visit the Portuguese riviera Cascais. To end the tour in style take the speed boat back to Lisbon. All this in just one day!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDriving throughout the luxurious forest and village of Sintra, we will find Quinta da Regaleira (ticket included), built during Romanticism, a remarkable construction, with symbols, decorative styles and many secrets, be prepared for this adventure. Lunchtime will be spent wandering around the historical part of the village, followed by a quick stop at the local patisseries where you can try some of Sintra’s well-known delicacies! Our next stop, takes us to the western most point of the European Continent, known as Roca Cape. In Cascais do not stop only to visit a city center, but lets take a speed boat in Oeiras towards Lisbon. Enjoy the coastline views, with so many highlights, such as: Bugio Lighthouse signaling the mouth of Tagus River. As we approach Lisbon, admire many monuments such as Belem Tower, Monument to the Discoveries, Electricity Museum, and the National Sanctuary Christ the King Statue, near 25th of April Bridge.
Inclusions for Sintra Cascais Day Trip With Speed Boat Back To Lisbon
- Pickup and drop-off at desired location in Lisbon
- Transportation in a comfortable and new VW Sharan
- Guided tour thoughout the day with guide/driver
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Civil responsibility insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Total insurance of the van and speed boat
Exclusions for Sintra Cascais Day Trip With Speed Boat Back To Lisbon
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Appropriate clothes for colder days
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.