Sintra Cascais Estoril And Cabo Da Roca Tour Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
OverviewThe Palacio Nacional da Pena is one of the finest tourist attractions of Portugal and exemplifies the 19th century Romanticism style of architecture. The palace is a hedonistic mix of vividly painted terraces, decorative battlements and mythological statues, all of which stand at stark contrast to the lush greens of the forests that encircle Pena.The interior of the palace is equally as fascinating, being restored to reflect the decor of 1910, when the Portuguese nobility fled to Brazil to escape the revolution. The forested park lands that surround the palace continue the Romanticism design ideals of the palace, with hidden pathways, ornate features and stunning view points. After visit the palace, we will go to Cabo da Roca, the most western point of Europe. And on the way back to Lisbon, we visit and walking in Fisherman Village, Cascais. And we finish the tour with 25 km from the Portuguese coast from Guincho, through Cascais, Estoril Carcavelos to Lisbon.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThen well continue to Pena Palace, the most extravagant palace built on a rock at 500m Altitude dominating the whole coast to Lisbon.This bulding is a mixture of Moorish and Manueline, architecture.
Then we go to visit the Cabo da Roca, where the land ends and sea begins. Mastering the turbulent waters to 140m high they hit loudly against the rocks. It offers a beautiful view of the wild coastline.
Finally a visit to Cascais - fishing village since the twelfth century and is well preserved until today
Return to Lisbon for the account along the coast, passing by Estoril until Lisbon, admiring the beautiful coast and its beaches.
Inclusions for Sintra Cascais Estoril And Cabo Da Roca Tour Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Sintra Cascais Estoril And Cabo Da Roca Tour Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain