Sintra Day Trip From LisbonWrite a Review
OverviewTake this day trip to Sintra, the Moon Hill, and learn of its magic and mystery over the course of 6-hours. Decide if you would like to tour as individual, private group, or small-group, thus creating the experience you want. See Pena Palace, Sintra National Palace, and Quelez Palace as you listen to the tales provided by your professional guide.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourAt approximately 9:00am, meet your guide in the lobby of your Lisbon hotel. Begin your 45 minute drive to arrive in Sintra around 9:45am. Walk around the enchanting streets as you admire the incredible landscape of this beautiful region. As you walk around, feel free to stop in a local shop and taste the traditional cake of Sintra, Travesseiro. Make your first visit to the Pena Palace, a national monuments that sits atop a hill overlooking Sintra.
Next, make your way to the Village Palace and Quelez Palace, where the first Emperor of Brazil was born. Finally, visit Palacio da Vila, also known as Sintra National Palace, an impressive architectural structure. Break for lunch at a local restaurant of your choosing. Choose between a single, private, or small-group tour, as all follow the same itinerary. Decide on the option that will provide you with the experience you have always wanted in Sintra. At the end of your tour, your guide will bring you back to your Lisbon accommodations.
Inclusions for Sintra Day Trip From Lisbon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
Exclusions for Sintra Day Trip From Lisbon
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sintra And Cascais Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Fátima, Nazaré And Óbidos Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Lisbon Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Lisbon Small-Group Gourmet Portuguese Food And Wine Tour
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour From Lisbon
- Private Tour To The Estoril Coast And Sintra - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Full Day Sintra And Cascais Tour From Lisbon
- 3-Day Portugal Tour From Lisbon: Fátima, Sintra, Évora, Cascais And Estoril Coast
- Best Live Fado Show In Lisbon: 'Fado In Chiado'
- South Lisbon Tour