Sintra E-bike Tour - LisbonWrite a Review
The tour will last about 6 hours. You will have the chance to make a stop and an option to taste the traditional Portuguese pastry. We will share with you historical and important information in a simple and relaxed way and you will engaging stories and little-known facts about Sintra. We of course welcome questions! Come and take this tour with us and ride to discover the secret sights and magnificent views of Sintra, with minimum effort, in a safe, fun and eco-friendly way!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMake the most of your day in Sintra and discover the most beautiful historic sights in this fairytale village!
Explore enchanted places such as National Palace of Sintra â a medieval palace from the 9th century and its gigantic conical chimneys (33m-high) that are the town's icons, added in the 14th century when it became a royal residence for King JoÃ£o I. Ride up to Quinta da Regaleira, an enigmatic neo-Manueline monument surrounded by a magical scenario of fantastical gardens, grottoes and lakes. Admire Seteais Palace, Monserrate Palace & Gardens, Pena Palace, Moorish castle on this 20-mile (32 km) route of nature and forest landscapes enjoying the magnificent views of Sintra, the surrounding countryside and the sea.
Discover the fairytale palaces and gardens of Sintra on a half-day electric bike tour, and discover secret sights with minimum effort.
The guide knows the best spots and the most beautiful bike paths and takes you along a scenic route from Sintra to the seaside resort of Cascais. Cascais was once a fishing village but is now a quaint seaside town with beautiful white sandy beaches.
Inclusions for Sintra E-bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet by request
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Sintra E-bike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.