Sintra Pena Palace And Convent Of The Capuchos - Lisbon
OverviewEnjoy Sintra by visiting Pena Palace and Convent of the Capuchos. Pena Palace, the ex libris of Sintra and Convent of the Capuchos a place not usually visited by tourists but that surely you will not forget it. Each corner of this fantastic place is a surprise, Go back in time...
- Exclusive to Viator
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Youre picked up at your hotel for a morning departure to Sintra, a resort town located at the foot of namesake mountains not far from Lisbon. On arrival, your small group limited to 15 is accompanied by your guide to the Pena National Palace (Palacio Nacional da Pena), the most visited monument in Portugal. Entrance fees are your own expense if you opt for a tour of the 19th-century palace built in a lush hilltop forest overlooking the town.
Once you have a look around, continue on to Praia das Macs where we will have time to purchase lunch at one of several seaside restaurants (own expense). After, visit Azenhas do Mar, a beautiful viewpoint nearby.
Your final stop is the Convent of the Capuchos, or Convent of the Holy Cross of the Sintra Mountains. If youd like, explore the 16th-century complex with your guide (entrance fee at own expense) to learn more about the cramped quarters once belonging to reclusive friars.
After an introduction to these contrasting sites, youre taken back to your hotel in Lisbon.
Inclusions for Sintra Pena Palace And Convent Of The Capuchos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Sintra Pena Palace And Convent Of The Capuchos
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.