Sintra Royal Palaces Small Group Tour With The End Of The World Point In Cascais - Lisbon
OverviewSpectacular8-hour tour. You will visit the most incrediblePalaces and UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Visit the Portuguese Versailles Palace of Queluz, Walk the Walls and Gardens of the fabulous Pena Palace in Sintra, Have free time to explore the centre of the Vila of Sintra, plus other scenic landscapesthat makes Portugal this beautiful country. Have lunch in one of the may typical restaurants in Sintra area. Visit the end of the world at Rocas Cape, and the Hells mouth cave. Visit also Cascais and drive by the biggest casino in Europe in Estoril. Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel or accommodation in Lisbon
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel in the early morning, and visit the Queluz Palace - the summer residence of the Portuguese Royal Family. Here you will have 45 minutes to look around and admire the beautiful architecture.
After, you will go to Sintra Village (UNESCO). Here you will have time to experience the atmosphere and have free time for lunch.
After we will go by Tuk Tuk(included) to the top of the mountain to see the Pena Palace. Free time to explore the gardens and architecture of the magnificent Pena Palace, which is said to be the most beautiful and romantic palace in Europe.
Then we will proceed to drive along the Atlantic Coast Line to take the most amazing photos of the ocean and of the Hell's Mouth.
In Cascais, you can see this beautiful elegant fishing village and learn of its importance as a refuge for many Royal European families. Walk its magnificent streets and take a walk on the beach for about an hour, while tasting the most delicious Ice Cream in Portugal.
Before returning to your hotel in Lisbon,drive by the Gardens of the Casino of Estoril and take your final photos of this excellent and full day.
Inclusions for Sintra Royal Palaces Small Group Tour With The End Of The World Point In Cascais
- Multi Language Driver\Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Sintra Royal Palaces Small Group Tour With The End Of The World Point In Cascais
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Other pickup locations outside of Lisbon, please e-mail us with your location, so that a pick up point can be arranged
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain