Sintra Tour 8h - Lisbon
OverviewThe Palace of Pena stands atop a rocky peak, which is the second highest point in the Sintra hills (the only place higher than the palace itself is the Cruz Alta, 528 metres above sea level). 8h tour starting the visit in Cascais, westernmost point and then Sintra.
Know More about this tour
Lord Byron called Sintra the Garden of Eden and others have named it the Most beautiful village in the world. Discover why on this 8-hour sightseeing tour around its paradisiacal streets and gardens.
You will feel the magic and mystery that emanates from all the palaces, villas and estates throughout the landscape.
Visit thePena National Palace to discover an exotic and eclectic profusion of styles in accordance with the tastes of Romanticism.
You will have the services of an expert guide who will explain the history of how Sintra came to be, while you wander around romantic and mysterious locations, such as the Quinta da Regaleira and the palaces of Seteais and Monserrate.
You will also go to Cabo da Roca (Cape Roca), the most western point of mainland Europe, to visit Guincho Beach, as well as drive along the Estoril Coast and wander around the villages of Cascais and Oeiras.
The Portuguese Riviera has been a place of exile for many European royal and noble families for generations, and on this exquisite tour you will soon see why.
Inclusions for Sintra Tour 8h
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for Sintra Tour 8h
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain