Sintra Tour From Lisbon
OverviewSintra, the Moon Hill, is a place full of magic and mystery, where Nature and Man have combined in such a perfect symbiosis that UNESCO has granted it Word Heritage Site status.In the 19th century Sintra became the first centre of European Romantic architecture. Ferdinand II turned a ruined monastery into a castle where this new sensitivity was displayed in the use of Gothic, Egyptian, Moorish and Renaissance elements and in the creation of a park blending local and exotic species of trees. Other fine dwellings, built along the same lines in the surrounding area, created a unique combination of parks and gardens which influenced the development of landscape architecture throughout Europe.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
After pickup from your hotel in the Lisbon area at 8:30am, you will depart for Sintra. On the way, you will visit Queluz Palace. Then see the most visited monument in Portugal, Pena Palace. Next, visit Quinta da Regaleira, an amazing and surprising place.
Enjoy lunch at Praia das Mas in a restaurant by the beach. After lunch, visit the beautiful Azenhas do Mar. Your tour ends with a visit to Cabo da Roca (depending on the weather conditions). Return to Lisbon by Estoril Coast where on your way you can see the house where the king of Italy lived and the hotel from where the inspiration for the first James Bond movie came (Casino Royale).
Inclusions for Sintra Tour From Lisbon
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Sintra Tour From Lisbon
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.