Siwa Oasis Adventure In 3 Days & 2 Nights - Cairo
OverviewLeave the cosmopolitan society of Cairo with its noise and crowds and throw yourself into the hugs of pure nature and desert serenity. Drive Northwest to the oasis of Siwa and enjoy the beauty of nature represented in the Salt lake, the Mountain of the Dead, the village of Shali and the hot and cold water springs. Spend two wonderful nights that you will never ever forget
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Cairo | Alamein | Siwa
Start your tour at 6:00 am Pickup from your Hotel in Cairo by our expert tour guide and transfer you to the western side of Egypt by Private A-C Vehicle Leaving Cairo behind, we arrive to El Alamein. There we visit the Cemetery of the second WW of the Commonwealth and the War memorial. You will have lunch on the road .upon reaching Siwa, you will visit the old Siwan village of Shali, dinner & overnight at our hotel in Siwa
Day 2: Siwa
Breakfast at the Hotel then around 9:00 am visit Cleopatras Spring where you can swim then Visit Mountain of the Dead, Alexander the Great Temple also known as the Temple of the Oracle; enjoy a lovely lunch in a restaurant, then Enjoy traditional ride on a donkey- drawn cart for a tour around the city before heading off road to the Great Sand Sea. Later, we enjoy some traditional Bedouin Tea as we prepare our campsite. Dinner & Overnight in Hotel in Swia.
Day 3: Siwa | Masra Matrouh | Cairo
Breakfast at the Hotel then resume your adventure, but start by having an early breakfast in the mysterious deserts of Egypt and later we start heading back to Cairo, passing by Marsa Matrouh North Coast of Egypt for lunch.
Inclusions for Siwa Oasis Adventure In 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return
Accommodation in Siwa for 02 nights local hotel on half-board basis
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers from Cairo to Siwa and back by an A/C vehicle
- All transfers inside Siwa by 44 car
- English guide during your trip
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
- Lunch during sightseeing tours in Siwa
- Bottled Water
- Portage when needed
- All Taxes and services charges
Exclusions for Siwa Oasis Adventure In 3 Days & 2 Nights
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip