Six Days Private China Tour To Beijing Xian Shanghai Experience High-speed Train
OverviewEnjoy an in-depth sightseeing experience over six days with this comprehensive Beijing, Xian, Shanghai city tour. With a knowledgeable guide, youll visit major attractions in Beijing including Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, the Temple of Heaven Mutianyu Great wall and Chang tomb. In Xian, you venture to Muslim street, Big Goose Pagoda with musical fountain, Terra-cotta Warriors and city wall. In shanghai, you explore Yu Garden, bund, Nanjing road, cruise on Huangpu river and panoramic view from the glass plank in oriental tower. Transportation between attractions, night show, Peaking roast duck, high speed train from Beijing to Xian to Shanghai are included.
Know More about this tour
Day 1:Tiananmen square-Forbidden city-Temple of heaven-Summer palace-Night show
Pick you up from hotel in the morning. You commence your tour from historic Tiananmen Square,Walk to Forbidden City which is the worlds largest imperial palace with 9,999 imperial chambers, home to 24 emperors in the Ming and Qing dynasties. Afterwards, you visit a silk factory. Then you venture to Temple of Heaven where the emperors used to pray for luck and good harvest. After lunch, you explore the famous imperial garden Summer Palace and you visit a pearl factory. At night, you will enjoy a wonderful night show choose one as your favorite from Acrobatic show, Peking opera, and Kungfu show.
Day 2:Ming tomb(Changling tomb)-Mutianyu Great Wall-Peking duck dinner
Pick you up from hotel. You are driven to Chang Tomb which is the ancient burial site for emperors in Ming Dynasty.visiting to a jade factory, lunch.you head for Mutianyu Great Wall where it is less crowded and has better views than other sections of Great Wall. Then, on the way back to downtown enjoy tea ceremony .The photographs outside Olympic center.At night, you taste the famous peking roast duck once enjoyed by many overseas VIP.
Day 3:Xian night tour(Muslim street-Music fountain)
pick you up from hotel at 7am and send you to Xian by high speed train.takes about 5 hours and you have your lunch at your expense in the train. The tour guide and driver pick you up from train station in Xian and send you back hotel. You start your night trip from the Muslim street ,This is a local life and food culture. You have the opportunity of trying your favorite food at your expense as your dinner. Then you move on to the largest Musical Fountain in Asia Great wild goose pagoda music fountain. Afterwards, you are send back hotel.
Day 4:Terra Cotta Warriors-City Wall
Pick you up from hotel.You visit the Terra-cotta Warriors at first which is the most famous attraction in Xian. After lunch, you have a field trip to the City Wall which is the most complete city wall in China as well as one of the largest ancient military defensive systems in the world.
Day 5: Cruise tour on the Huangpu River
Pick you up from hotel. You are sent to railway station for Shanghai by high speed train. The journey costs you around 6 hours. Driver and tour guide in Shanghai pick you up from railway station and sent you to hotel for checking in. After resting one hour and dinner, you embark on a boat cruising on the Huangpu River
Day 6:Yu Garden-Nangjing Road-Bund-Peal TV Tower
Pick you from hotel. Yu Garden is first stop. Then you walk to the Nanjing Road and wander to the Bund which is one of the most noted architectural symbols of Shanghai. enjoy Chinese lunch.go up the Oriental Pearl TV Tower until259 meters to a glass-bottomed sightseeing floor .
Inclusions for Six Days Private China Tour To Beijing Xian Shanghai Experience High-speed Train
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (4 L=lunch, 2D=dinner)
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- High-speed train tickets as per itinerary
Exclusions for Six Days Private China Tour To Beijing Xian Shanghai Experience High-speed Train
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Airport transfer
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver