Six Flags Mexico Admission With Optional Hotel Transport - Mexico City
OverviewSpend a fun-filled day at Six Flags Mexico, one of Mexico Citys top family attractions and one of the largest amusement parks in Latin America. This admission ticket includes entrance to all of the park's rides and attractions, from kid-friendly circus rides to amusing shows to adrenaline-pumping roller coasters like Superman and Batman, The Ride. You have the option to include hotel transport for your convenience.
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourIf youve chosen the ticket-only option, make your own way to Six Flags Mexico, about 30 minutes south of the city near the borough of Tlalpan. Or, enjoy hotel pickup from your Mexico City hotel if option selected. When you arrive, head inside and enjoy all the rides, attractions and shows you want until its time to head back to the city in the evening. You have about seven hours of quality family fun!
Your ticket includes admission to Six Flags 100+ rides and attractions, including Batman, The Ride; Terminator X; and Cowboy Stunt Show. A sampling is listed below.
If youve chosen hotel transport, youll be returned to your Mexico City hotel.
- Batman, The Ride: 105 feet (32 meters) at its tallest point, this 2,170-foot-long (662-meter) roller coaster reaches speeds of 50 mph (80 kph) as it takes you twisting and turning through a dark Gotham City, all with your feet dangling in the air its the only suspended roller coaster in Mexico!
- Superman: With speeds up to 75 mph (120 kph), this is one of the worlds fastest roller coasters. After a brief look at the newspaper office where Clark Kent and Lois Lane work, fly through the sky with Superman, accompanying him on an exciting journey that includes a 270-foot (66-meter) drop.
- The Joker: The first spinning roller coaster at Six Flags Mexico, this family ride introduces you to the villains chaotic world as you wind along in four-person cars, dodging traps set by the Joker.
- Kids rides: More than 40 child-friendly rides, including circus-type rides, offer fun for smaller kids.
Shows and other attractions
- Blackout: As you sit in a darkened theater, follow the Shadow on a 30-minute virtual journey through a world of colorful special effects.
- Magic Light Parade: This nighttime weekend-only parade features dancers and other performers, plus characters from the Looney Tunes and the Justice League.
- Dance with the Looney Tunes: Be a special guest at a dance-off between Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes favorites.
- Cowboy Stunt Show: A Wild Westthemed action show for the whole family.
- Terminator X: The amazing sound and visual effects of this interactive laser battle of humans vs. machines will have you thinking you are in the middle of a video game.
- Swim with Dolphins: Dont miss the chance to interact with some of the friendliest and smartest mammals in the sea.
Inclusions for Six Flags Mexico Admission With Optional Hotel Transport
- Six Flags Mexico general admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, if option selected
Exclusions for Six Flags Mexico Admission With Optional Hotel Transport
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes and a hat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mezcal tasting and food experience
- Teotihuacan Pyramids Private Tour from Mexico City
- Mariachi and Mezcal Tasting in Mexico City
- ATV Tour in the Nevado de Toluca and Metepec from Mexico City
- Photo Session in Mexico City
- Scenic Viewpoint Tour in Mexico City
- Ancient Mexico: The Anthropology Museum Walking Tour
- The Emperor's Way: Castillo de Chapultepec Walking Tour