Ski Tour - Over Night Tour - Daily - Seoul
OverviewSpecial tour program for those not used to the winter sports and would just like to see and enjoy the snow, this is the right tour for you. Make memorable pictures for you and your friends or family members on the white dazzling snow. It would be one of a great experience during your stay. Optionally you can enjoy snow slide with your lovely kids, too.
Know More about this tourHighlight
- Enjoy and take photos in the snow
- Can be a Korean movie stars lying on the snow
- Enjoy snow slide with your children. Make them feel happy^^
If you want to go skiing or snowboarding, you are always welcomed to do that. Just get upgraded your tour on the day.
Yongpyeong Ski Resort
Located at a range of altitudes between 700-1,500m above sea level in what is affectionately known as the "Alps of Korea," Yongpyong Resort can accommodate more skiers at a time than any other venue in the country and has built a strong international reputation having successfully hosted the World Cup Ski Championships, the Winter Asian Games, and other international ski competitions. Widely known as a filming location of the famous drama "Winter Sonata," the ski resort is especially popular among tourists from Japan and other Asian countries. During the 2018 Pyeongchang Olympics, Yongpyong will host the alpine competitions.
The resort's 28 slopes, half-pipes, and 15 lifts offer visitors a variety of ski and snowboarding facilities that make for a comfortable and exciting wintertime getaway.
Muju Deogyusan Ski Resort
Located inside Deogyusan National Park in Muju, Jeollabuk-do, the Muju Deogyusan Resort has long been a popular ski destination for both Korean and international skiers. This gorgeous mountain ski resort not only has a large number of ski courses, but also has breathtaking views that allow skiers to take in the beauty of the snow-covered slopes while they ski. The resort is divided into two main sections, the Manseon Base with 12 slopes, and Seolcheon base with 10 slopes, which includes the Silk Road Slope. For a refreshing experience, try the outdoor hot springs after a day of skiing.
The most important thing in a Korea ski tour is the safety of our customers. That is why we enforce a 10min stretching time to be spent with your ski tour guide. So please follow the lead of your guide.
Now, we will go into the ski tour training.
In the basic ski tour instruction, you will learn
- How to take on / take off the boots with plate
- How to stand up and down on plates
- How to walk to the front/side/back
- How to fall down / stand up
- How to down the slope
It could be like a baby learning how to walk at the first time with inconvenience, you will find feeling like your ski gears are one part of your body at the end. You can spend your free time after basic instruction in this ski tour.
Enjoy ski tour until the afternoon and return your ski gears and back to the rental shop where we changed our clothes. And change your ski clothes to your original one at the rental shop, back to the bus and come back to Seoul to end the Korea ski tour. Lets call it a day!
Hotel(Seoul) Yongpyeong Ski Resort RedPine Center Hotel(Seoul)
Inclusions for Ski Tour - Over Night Tour - Daily
- Professional English Guide + Beginner Ski Lesson
- Pick-up &Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
- Ski gloves & gear rental
Exclusions for Ski Tour - Over Night Tour - Daily
- Ski Clothes(Option)pants, jackets, socks, scarf, hat etc.
- Ski Lift
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Professional Ski Lesson: 50,000 KRW
Ski Clothes: 20,000 KRW
Ski Lift: 57,000 KRW
Snow Board: 10,000 KRW
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour