Skip-the-Line 2-Day Tickets Colosseum, Palatine's Hill, Forum - Rome
OverviewThe Colosseum is maybe one of the most iconic monument in Rome, for sure one of the worldwide more visited sites. With more than 6 millions visitors by year, big lines and long waiting times are unavoidable, that is why we propose our Skip the line tickets in order to permit people to be inside the ancient Rome amphitheater as quick as possible.
- Skip the line
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourHere is your chance to see the incredible Colosseum - built in 70 A.D.- which has been the site of celebrations, sporting events and bloodshed; a massive stone amphitheater known to be one of the most thrilling of the city's ancient sites. You will also see Palatine Hill which is respectively known as "the seven hills of Rome" were it was once home to several emperors who established their palaces on the Palatine that became home to several temples including that of Apollo and Magna Mater. Palatine Hill looks down upon Circus Maximus and the Roman Forum which you will also have a chance to visit and see where the ancient civilization was born.
Your ticket will be provided to you at the agency which you can then take to the entrance door at the start of your tour. Your ticket allows you entrance to each site. Please remember for those who are under the age of 18 years, identification will be required to access the Colosseum. Your skip-the-line tickets are valid for two consecutive days.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line 2-Day Tickets Colosseum, Palatine's Hill, Forum
- Admission ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line 2-Day Tickets Colosseum, Palatine's Hill, Forum
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- Christmas Walking Tour in Rome
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour