Avoid the mega-long entry lines at two of Paris most visited attractions with these skip-the-line tickets to the Catacombs and to Summit of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Along with the opportunity to save time by passing huge crowds at both attractions, Enjoy a 1-hour experience where you are escorted by a host to the Eiffel Tower and up to its second level. Afterward, receive your Paris skip the line ticket to the Catacombs, which can be used on any day at any time during the attractions hours of operation.
- Skip the line entry tickets to the Eiffel Tower and the Catacombs
- Catacombs ticket to use any day and time during the hours of operation
- Audio guide available in four languages (French, English, German, and Spanish) for Catacombs tickets
- Led by a local guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourOn the day of your Eiffel Tower experience, meet your host at 33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris in front of the souvenir shops 15 minutes before your entry time. Your host gives you and your group your skip-the-line admission ticket for the Eiffel Tower before escorting you on the 5-minute walk over to the attraction.
Skip the Eiffel Towers entry lines. You may hit a queue at the skip-the-line entrance; however, this will still be much shorter than using the standard entrance, which can usually take hours. Head inside toward the elevator. Your host gives you a quick rundown of the attraction, fun facts, and whats in store for the next hour. Wander the Summitfloor at your own pace. Once your time is up, check back in with your host to receive your skip-the-line ticket to the Catacombs.
You can use this ticket any day and any time during the Catacombs' hours of operation. (Please note that its always closed on Mondays.) These tunnels stacked with bones one mile (2 km) underground are a must-see while in Paris. Plus, your ticket gives you access to an audio guide thats available in four languages, including French, English, German, and Spanish, so you can get the most out of your visit.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Admission Tickets : Eiffel Tower Summit And Catacombs
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower entry (Levels 1 and 2)
- Standard entrance to the summit level of the tower (not skip the line)
- Intro commentary on Level 2 with a host
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Paris Catacombs
- Entry fee and audio guide at the Paris Catacombs (available in English, French, German or Spanish)
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Admission Tickets : Eiffel Tower Summit And Catacombs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guided tour of Paris Catacombs
Itinerary:July - August 2017
The summit access is conditioned by the flow of people decided by the Eiffel Tower. It might occur that the Eiffel Tower closes their tills for the operator to get the Summit ticket while you are visiting the second floor. Should this be happening, you can decide to wait for the reopening of the till and to buy yourself the supplement for the summit.
If that was the case, a 6€ refund will be applied to your booking by the operator.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
EIFFEL TOWER :
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children under 4 years visit the Eiffel Tower free
May be operated by a multilingual guide
The Eiffel Tower's first and second levels are accessible by wheelchair. If you wish to access the summit independently, be aware that it is not wheelchair accessible.
You will receive your ticket when you check-in for your Eiffel Tower tour.
You will have to climb down and back up 130 steps and walk about 2 kilometers underground during this tour
There are no elevators, no bathrooms and no lockers
This tour is not recommended for people with heart or breathing conditions or for children under the age of 10
Please note that this is not a guided tour; you will receive an audio guide providing you with information
There may be a queue at the skip-the-line entrance, however this will be much shorter than at the standard entrance.
The catacombs are not wheelchair accessible
The catacombs are open Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 8.30pm. The site is closed on Mondays
Be aware that it is always around 14°C (57°F) in the Catacombs, so please dress accordingly
You might also like
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket With Host
- Skip The Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour
- Skip The Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower And Ile De La Cite Half-Day Walking Tour
- Seine River Cruise And Paris Canals Tour
- Paris Pass Including Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris City Tour And Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Paris Jewish History 2 Hour Private Guided Walking Tour