Skip-the-Line Admission Tickets : Eiffel Tower Summit And Catacombs - Paris
OverviewAvoid the mega-long entry lines at two of Paris most visited attractions with these skip-the-line tickets to the Catacombs and to Summit of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Along with the opportunity to save time by passing huge crowds at both attractions, Enjoy a 1-hour experience where you are escorted by a host to the Eiffel Tower and up to its second level. Afterward, receive your Paris skip the line ticket to the Catacombs, which can be used on any day at any time during the attractions hours of operation.
- Skip the line entry tickets to the Eiffel Tower and the Catacombs
- Catacombs ticket to use any day and time during the hours of operation
- Audio guide available in four languages (French, English, German, and Spanish) for Catacombs tickets
- Led by a local guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
In the very heart of the City of Light, come and share the history of Paris' most famous icon. Our friendly hosts will tell you all the secrets of the "Iron Lady" and help make your visit an unforgettable one.Save time with one of our priority access tickets and fast track your admission to one of the most visited monuments in the world. With plenty of anecdotes throughout the lenght of your visit, your accompanying host will tell you about the Tower's history.
Enjoy the visit at your own pace while discovering the most beautiful monuments of the capital from the first and second levels prior to ascending to the Tower's summit for some of the most spectacular views of Paris.When booking your reservation, choose a time that most suits you. You will by met by your host near the base of the Tower approximately 15 minutes before this scheduled time.
You can use your Louvre museum ticket any day and any time during the Louvre' hours of operation. Also, come and discoverthe worlds largest art museum. With nearly 10 million visitors per year, the Louvre is the most visited museum in the world.You will visit at your pace and admire some of the museums greatest masterpieces such as the Venus de Milo and the Mona Lisa, among many others.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Admission Tickets : Eiffel Tower Summit And Catacombs
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower entry (Levels 1 and 2)
- Standard entrance to the summit level of the tower (not skip the line)
- Introduction commentary on Level 2 with a host
- Skip-the-line entrance to theLouvre museum
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Admission Tickets : Eiffel Tower Summit And Catacombs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guided tour of Louvre Museum
Itinerary:July - August 2017
The summit access is conditioned by the flow of people decided by the Eiffel Tower. It might occur that the Eiffel Tower closes their tills for the operator to get the Summit ticket while you are visiting the second floor. Should this be happening, you can decide to wait for the reopening of the till and to buy yourself the supplement for the summit.
If that was the case, a 6 refund will be applied to your booking by the operator.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
EIFFEL TOWER :
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children under 4 years visit the Eiffel Tower free
May be operated by a multilingual guide
The Eiffel Tower's first and second levels are accessible by wheelchair. If you wish to access the summit independently, be aware that it is not wheelchair accessible.
Please note that this is an unguided tour and that the Louvre Museum is closed on Tuesdays.
Museum opening hours: 9am to 6pm everyday except Tuesday (closed).
Please get your ticket at the meeting point between 9:30 am and 6pm.
Your ticket gives you all-day access to both the permanent exhibitions and all of the temporary exhibitions.
Important: The confirmation voucher is not your entry ticket. Your ticket will be given to you directly by the host at the arranged meeting point.
Audio guides are available for hire inside the museum. Audio guides cost 5 for adults and 3 for children (ID card required for audio guide hire).
The museum has wheelchair access.
The visit is free for children and teenagers (3 to 17 years old)
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris