OverviewSee Alhambra by land and air on this private sightseeing tour from Granada. Skip the lines at the UNESCO-listed palace complex and head directly inside with your knowledgeable guide to learn about its rich history. Explore top Alhambra sites like Alcazaba Fortress and the Nasrid Palaces, and enjoy a leisurely stroll through the lush Generalife Gardens. Then, relax back at your Granada hotel before taking to the skies in a private plane for a 30-minute sightseeing flight.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourLeave your central Granada hotel by luxury minivan and head to the hills to begin your private tour of the Alhambra palace complex, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Built in the 10th century, Alhambra has been lived in by sultans, kings and emirs, and contains a veritable treasure trove of Islamic art and culture.
On arrival at Alhambra, pause to snap a few photos of the palace’s rose-hued exterior. Then, with your skip-the-line ticket, bypass the long queues and make your way directly inside. Follow your guide to Alcazaba Fortress, an incredible building that served as the military headquarters for the Nasrid dynasty. Hear fascinating facts about the fortress from your guide and climb up its steps for panoramic views over Granada.
After, visit other top sites like the Nasrid Palaces, the Lions Courtyard and the Royal Baths. Discover their diverse history and admire the buildings’ Moorish architecture. Stop to explore the Palace of Charles V, and learn about the colorful emperor who commissioned the palace to be built during his travels in the 1500s.
The stunning Generalife Gardens are your next stop. Loosely translated as ‘gardens of paradise,’ this beautiful space was created as a place to relax for the Moorish kings of Granada. Featuring lavish flowerbeds and eye-catching water features, the gardens are perfect for a leisurely paced stroll, and you’ll do just that with your guide.
Next, return to your minivan and head back to your Granada hotel, where you'll spend approximately 3 hours at your leisure. Then, if you book the 'Tour Only' option, make your own way to Granada airport in time for your 4:30pm (if you travel between October 1 to May 30, otherwise at 8pm) sightseeing flight. Alternatively, if you book the 'Tour with Airport Transfer' option, meet your guide at a prearranged location for a round-trip transfer to the airport.
Meet your pilot at the airport, then board your plane for a private tour of the skies above the incredible Sierra Nevada region. As you cruise through the air, listen to your pilot's running commentary on the captivating sights below. See dramatic scenery in Federico Garcia Lorca Park before flying over Granada and looping back around Alhambra. Glide above Sacromonte Abbey and the Monastery of Cartuja before touching back down at the airport.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Alhambra Walking Tour And Private Sightseeing Flight
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Alhambra tour
- Sightseeing flight
- Airport transfer (if option selected)
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Alhambra Walking Tour And Private Sightseeing Flight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passengers weighing over 242 pounds (110kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the local supplier on the day of your tour
Children should be at least 3.2 feet (1 meter) high to board the sightseeing plane
The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be offered in two different languages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.