Skip The Line Bargello Palace And Museum Private Guided Tour - Florence
OverviewEnjoy a 2.5 private tour of one of the most important museums of Renaissance sculpture in the world taken by the hand of a local expert who will make art and history come alive. The Bargello is a monumental medieval palace that collects masterpieces by Michelangelo,Donatello,Ghiberti,Cellini,Giambologna,Ammannatiand many more famous artists. You will hear fascinating stories, learn about the culture, society and facts of the XV century Florence, when the economy of the city was bigger than the one of whole England.
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe Bargello is a spectacular medieval palace in the heart of Florence that used to serve as Court of Justice and now houses one of the most important collections of Renaissance sculptures in the world.
On this 2,5 hour private exclusive tour you will visit the museum highlights exploring the sumptuous rooms of the palace taken by the hand by a local expert guide.
You will see and learn about Michelangelo's Bacchus, Tondo Pitti, Brutus and David-Apollo, Donatello' David andSt. George Tabernacle, Giambologna' Architecture and Mercury, Sansovino's Bacchus, Gemito's Fishermen, Cellini's bust of Cosimo I and many other great artworks by Bernini, Ghiberti, Brunelleschi and more.
You will also explore the collections of precious ceramics, textile, tapestries, ivory, silver,armorsand oldcoins.You can also customize your visit focusing on the rooms and items you are more interested about. Your guide will be happy tomeet your needs and answer all your questions.
Inclusions for Skip The Line Bargello Palace And Museum Private Guided Tour
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local guide
- Blue Badge guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Skip The Line Bargello Palace And Museum Private Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
- Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table in Florence
- Florence Walking Tour: Oltrarno Art and Crafts
- Chianti Half-Day Trip with Traditional Tuscan Dinner and Wine Pairing from Florence