Skip The Line Bargello Palace And Museum Private Guided Tour - FlorenceWrite a Review
From USD 48.51
OverviewEnjoy a 2.5 private tour of one of the most important museums of Renaissance sculpture in the world taken by the hand of a local expert who will make art and history come alive. The Bargello is a monumental medieval palace that collects masterpieces by Michelangelo,Â Donatello,Â Ghiberti,Â Cellini,Â Giambologna,Â AmmannatiÂ and many more famous artists.
You will hear fascinating stories, learn about the culture, society and facts of the XV century Florence, when the economy of the city was bigger than the one of whole England.
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe Bargello is a spectacular medieval palace in the heart of Florence that used to serve as Court of Justice and now houses one of the most important collections of Renaissance sculptures in the world.
On this 2,5 hour private exclusive tour you will visit the museum highlights exploring the sumptuous rooms of the palace taken by the hand by a local expert guide.
You will see and learn about Michelangelo's Bacchus, Tondo Pitti, Brutus and David-Apollo, Donatello' David and St. George Tabernacle, Giambologna' Architecture and Mercury, Sansovino's Bacchus, Gemito's Fishermen, Cellini's bust of Cosimo I and many other great artworks by Bernini, Ghiberti, Brunelleschi and more.
You will also explore the collections of precious ceramics, textile, tapestries, ivory, silver, armors and old coins. You can also customize your visit focusing on the rooms and items you are more interested about. Your guide will be happy to meet your needs and answer all your questions.
Inclusions for Skip The Line Bargello Palace And Museum Private Guided Tour
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Skip The Line Bargello Palace And Museum Private Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.