- Start with a drive to Barcelona's famous hill of Montjuic, the site of the 1992 Olympic Games, which offers excellent views over the city. After a brief stop at the Catalunya National Art Museum, continue down to Placa Espanya.
- Skip the line at La Sagrada Familia and avoid the very long queues. Your guide will give you a comprehensive tour of the exterior before taking you straight past the long lines and into the magnificent interior of this famous structure, where you will have some free time to explore on your own.
- You will then head to the oldest part of Barcelona, the Gothic quarter, where you will leave the bus and enjoy a stroll through the narrow streets of medieval Barcelona.
- From there, travel back to the early Middle Ages, visiting the Jewish Quarter, the Royal Palace, the original 2,000-year-old Roman temple and part of the Cathedral.
- Continue to the Born district, where you will have free time for a quick lunch before heading to the magnificent Santa Maria del Mar church, one of the most beautiful in Barcelona, where your tour ends at approximately 1 pm.
Do you want to visit Park Gell and La Pedrera?
Upgrade to the full-day tour of Barcelona, and you will continue to Park Gell. Enjoy a guided tour of the famous city garden, where you will be introduced to some of Gaudi's extraordinary creations.
Finally, you will visit one of Gauds most famous buildings, La Pedrera (1-hour). You will skip the line again, and have an hour to visit the interior of the building. Your tour will then end at approximately 4.30pm.