If you want to visit the Borghese Gallery in Rome at your leisure, without a guide, but don't want to wait in the entrance queue, book this skip-the-line ticket to ensure your admission (tickets regularly sell out a month in advance!). You'll enjoy fast, hassle-free entry to this renowned art gallery, which is home to a collection of masterpieces by artists like Caravaggio, Rubens and Bernini. If you would prefer to explore the gallery with a guide, just upgrade to the guided tour option when booking.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourAfter meeting a representative and exchanging your voucher, gain quick access to the Borghese Gallery (Galleria Borghese), one of the best art collections in Rome, made up of classical sculptures, Renaissance paintings and priceless antiquities. You can also enjoy a viewÂ over Piazza del Popolo and stroll through the beautiful Villa Borghese gardens. This skip-the-line ticket provides fast-track access so you don't have to wait in the admission line.
Collection highlights (subject to change, as works are sometimes lent to other museums):
- The Caravaggio Room (St Jerome, David with the Head of Goliath)
- Bernini sculptures (Apollo and Daphne, David)
- Canova sculpture (Pauline Bonaparte)
- Works by Raphael (The Deposition, Lady with Unicorn)
- Perugino (Madonna and Child)
- Rubens (The Deposition)
For a small additional fee, you can upgrade your ticket to join a guided tour. An expert guide will add value to your experience by pointing out the highlights of the Borghese Gallery and sharing the fascinating stories behind the art. Your tour also includes a guided visit of the famous Villa Borghese gardens. The groups are small, never more than 20 people, ensuring personal attention from your knowledgeable guide. The duration of the guided tour is 3 hours.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Borghese Gallery Tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
The first floor of the Borghese Gallery is wheelchair accessible. Access to the second floor is only possible if customers can stand for 10 minutes in the elevator as wheelchairs will not fit inside.
We cannot predict when individual museums will be crowded. In general long lines are common at major attractions in summer,on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
All personal belongings must be left on arrival at the reception of the Borghese Gallery
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.