Skip-the-Line Borghese Gallery Tour In Rome
OverviewUncover the Borghese Gallery's wonders on this 2-hour, guided walking tour from Rome. Explore the incredible collection of art displayed in the gallery and see masterpieces by famed artists such as Bernini, Caravaggio, Canova, Ruben, Raffaello and many others. This skip-the-line small-group tour includes all entrance fees.
- Skip the line
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in front of the gallery entrance, where you will learn all about the magnificent garden where the gallery is located.
The Villa Borghese Pinciana, the gallery's original name, was built to be a museum, a place of culture. Its primary purposes are to exhibit ancient and modern art and music, to provide knowledge through its library, and to make ample room for the contemplation of nature.
The beauty of the building results from the genius of Flaminio Ponzio, the trusted architect to Camillo Borghese (Pope Paul V) and the Cardinale Borghese. The architecture of the villa is inspired by the Villa Medici and the Villa Farnesina.
Galleria Borghese, today, is famous for its unique collection of art from around the world and the masterpieces created by Caravaggio and Bernini, among others.
Discover and understand more than 40 great artworks and immerse yourself in the ravishing beauty of the gallery. Unocver the rich history of the gallery, art and artists through your guide.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Borghese Gallery Tour In Rome
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Borghese Gallery Tour In Rome
- Food and drinks
- Transport to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Leave your passport details with name, number, expiry, and country when you book online
Student tickets are available only for European citizens
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience