Skip The Line: Château De Versailles Murder And Mystery Tour From Paris
OverviewExplore one of Frances famous castles and hear tales of scandal and revenge on this quirky, yet family-friendly, Chteau of Versailles tour from Paris. Enjoy skip-the-line entry, and then head inside with a guide to enjoy commentary thats tailored to all ages. Hear stories of the daring feats and plots that have unfolded within the castle walls, and marvel at the Royal Chapel, War Room, the Hall of Mirrors and more. Cap it all with a stroll around Versailles Gardens.
- Skip the line
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning in central Paris, and then hop aboard one of the citys RER trains for your journey to the Chteau of Versailles. Built for King Louis XIII, the castle dates back to the 17th century. If the walls could talk, who knows what secrets they would reveal.
On arrival, bypass the lines with your fast-track ticket and enjoy a 2-hour tour with a difference. Listen as your guide shares the story of the so-called great poisoning, the necklace affair and other tales of conspiracy, intrigue and romance, and gain insight into the noble classes who jostled for power throughout history.
Stroll through the castle to view the Royal Chapel from the entrance gate, and explore the Hall of Mirrors, Hercules Drawing Room, Salon of Abundance, Mars Room, Peace Room, Salon of the Nobles and the luxury apartments of the King and Queen. Discover the part of the castle that sits above a cemetery, and see where the ghost of Marie-Antoinette is said to walk at night.
At the end of your tour, enjoy free time to explore the castles gardens and admire its grand statues. Perhaps enjoy the Fountain or Musical Garden show, and then hop back aboard your RER train to Paris. You can board the train at a time that's convenient for you.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Château De Versailles Murder And Mystery Tour From Paris
- Round-trip transport by RER train
- Skip-the-line ticket at the Palace of Versailles
- Licensed guide
- Entrance to Versailles Gardens - including free attendance to Garden show and Fountain show when running
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Château De Versailles Murder And Mystery Tour From Paris
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Good walking shoes suggested
ID for children is needed for proof of age on the day
Minimum age: 6 years old
Please be aware that this tour contains historic accounts of sex, violence, and murder that may be considered adult, or graphic. Participant discretion is advised.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.