Skip The Line Colosseum And Pantheon Small Group Guided Tour - Rome
OverviewTake a step back in time to the age of gladiators, great rulers, emperors and popes, art and Roman history! The 3 hour skip the line tour bring together all the multi facets of Ancient Rome, this tour including also a Pantheon Tour. This experience also allows you to learn about obelisks and ancient divine statues, medieval buildings, renaissance and baroque monuments and fountains, legends and traditions still alive, because this tour includes some of the main attractions of Rome: Colosseum, Imperial forum, Venice Square, the Sacred Area where Julius Caesar was murdered, the Pantheon and Navona Square, the most famous baroque masterpiece.
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourEveryone has heard about the Colosseum growing up so it is obviously a priority when you come to Rome. Built nearly 2,000 years ago, still today the Colosseum is one of the most iconic monuments in the history of mankind! But we don’t want to just show you the monument; we want to make it come alive for you. To relive the last moments of a gladiator, to hear the roaring crowd of more than 60,000 people and feel the awe that someone who’s first time in Rome would have felt at the grandeur and magnificence of the Eternal City.
We will show you the Senate House and the Roman Forum by walking on the Via dei Fori Imperiali from which you will admire the republican forum as well as the series of public squares constructed between 46 B.C. and 113 A.D. This was the city center of the ancient city of Rome, here politics, religion and war melted to create the great Roman Empire. This street will take you to Venice Square that still celebrates the Unification of Italy with its imposing national monument, the Vittoriano. In the same square you will recognize the famous balcony from which Mussolini spoke to his people before and during the Second World War. Continuing, you will discover that the current city was built on the ruins of the ancient one. With you local guide you will stop in Torre di Largo Argentina to meditate on the place where Julius Caesar was assassinated. From here move to Piazza della Rotonda where you will find in front of you one of the most beautiful and best preserved building from ancient times, the Pantheon. It’s story begins nearly 2000 years ago when Agrippa, faithful friend of Augustus had a temple which was dedicated to all gods in the heaven. In those days it looked very different. It was Hadrian who rebuilt the Pantheon as you see it now. Near by this huge structure there is one of the most famous Gelateria and Café, so what better way to enjoy an ice cream or a lovely espresso! Finish the tour in Navona Square, one of the most elegant squares in the world, the symbol of the Roman baroque. See what a strange, long, narrow shape it is. Well, the square traces the same lines of the ancient stadium built by the emperor Domitian. So the buildings you can admire along its sides have their foundations on top of the spectators’ steps around the stadium and the surface of the square itself on top of the arena where Romans held the athletics games.
Inclusions for Skip The Line Colosseum And Pantheon Small Group Guided Tour
- reservation for Skip The Line
- Colosseum tickets (depending of the option selected)
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Skip The Line Colosseum And Pantheon Small Group Guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Colosseum entrance fee and headsets will be approx. 17 euros for adults and 5 Euros for children, cash only
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please add the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure
Operated by English speaking guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation or shifting after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.