Skip The Line - Colosseum Express Tour - Rome
OverviewSkip the line with your professional licensed tour guide on the Colosseum Express tour, an exciting journey through the heart of Ancient Rome in one hour. Learn about the construction and exterior, before we dive into the details of this magnificent amphitheater, the largest ever built in the Roman Empire, and bring you the Colosseum to life. You will hear stories of these extraordinary events, catch a glimpse of ancient graffiti and enjoy a breathtaking view of the arena floor and underground chambers during this captivating tour.
Know More about this tour
Perfect for anyone who is short on time, but still wants to experience Ancient Rome's most treasured monument, this tour will bring the majestic Colosseum to life and will leave you feeling like you spent the day there. Roman citizens would come from near and far to witness the spectacular and gruesome sights on offer. Never-before-seen exotic animals would occupy the arena floor before a day of executions and gladiatorial combats would begin.
Following your tour guides brief introduction from the exterior, filled with fun facts of Roman civilization, you will skip the long ticket lines and enter the Colosseum. Walking through the same arches used by Romans hundreds of years ago, up the same steps, you will feel the history as you walk through its corridors and steps. Imagine along with your tour guides stories what it would have felt like in ancient times.
Inclusions for Skip The Line - Colosseum Express Tour
- Entrance tickets and reservation fees
- Professional Licensed English tour guide
- Skip the long ticket lines
- Comprehensive 1 hour tour of the Colosseum
Exclusions for Skip The Line - Colosseum Express Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, dress accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport