Embark on a 1.5-hour journey through Palatine Hill and Roman Forum to admire the incredible ruins, and enjoy panoramic views of the Colosseum with your knowledgeable guide. The Roman Forum was the social, political and religious financial centre of the Roman empire and the most incredible site of ancient Roman civilization with various structures still standing. The Palatine Hill is the foundation point of Rome that holds today, many layers of history. You can find ruins from the early kingdom of Rome in 7th century BCE and the Roman republic in the later centuries BCE to the jaw dropping palace of the Emperor Domitian in the imperial age. This tour includes entrance fees and skip-the-line access.
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Start your 12:30pm walking tour of the ancient city by meeting in Central Rome, steps away from the Colosseum. You will enjoy amazing views of the Colosseum from the outside and hear about some of the history of the site. Next, enjoy skip-the-line access and entrance to the Palatine Hill, known as the legendary foundation point of Rome. Relax as your guide takes you on a journey through the history of the site. Discover the ruins from the early kingdom of Rome, such as the very huts of Romulus, the first king of Rome.
Explore the highly underestimated Palatine Hill. The Senate also ruled over this ever-expanding civilization. Witness the glory of the 7 hills of Rome, which is an astonishing palace of the Emperor Domitian that was built within 11-years during the early part of the imperial age. Capture everlasting memories of the impressive structures to appear in the ancient capital. Enjoy several stops to capture beautiful pictures of the water fountains and much more.
Venture into the Roman Forum to see the ancient center. Being the social, political, religious, and financial center of the Roman civilization, your guide will have incredible stories about the day-to-day life of early Rome. All layers of Roman society rubbed shoulders together daily whether for personal, business or political purposes, anyone from homeless beggars to rich senators could be found there.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Colosseum Roman Forum And Palatine Hill Tour
- Knowledgeable guide
- Skip-the-line admissions for the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Entrance fees for the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Colosseum Roman Forum And Palatine Hill Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit and entrance to the Colosseum
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.