Skip The Line: Colosseum, Roman Forum, And Palatine Hill Tour - Rome
OverviewLeave those crowds behind and skip thelines with this 3-hour tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.Explore the inside of one of the worlds greatest attractions thats waiting for you here in Rome. Let an expert guide educate and amaze you with facts and memorable tales of the glorious gladiatorial games youll never forget.
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tour
The Colosseum in Rome had over 80 entrances and could accommodate around 50,000 spectators. Learn the history behind this magnificent monument and all that surrounds it. Rome´s most popular structure was built for three reasons:
- as a gift to the Roman Citizens from the Flavian Dynasty to increase their popularity
- to stage various forms of entertainment
- to showcase Roman engineering techniques to the world.
Your tour will then lead you on a journey through Palentine Hill and the Roman Forum where you can admire the incredible ruins, and enjoy panoramic views of the Colosseum.
The Roman Forum was the social, political and religious financial centre of the Roman empire and the most incredible site of ancient Roman civilization with various structures still standing. All layers of Roman society rubbed shoulders together daily whether for personal, business or political purposes, anyone from homeless beggars to rich senators could be found there.
The Palatine Hill is the foundation point of Rome and still holds today, many layers of history. You can find ruins from the early kingdom of Rome in 7th century BCE and the Roman republic in the later centuries BCE to the jaw dropping palace of the Emperor Domitian in the Imperial age. Also, a more recent presence of the Farnese family during the Renaissance and Mussolini in the 20th century.
Picture perfect moments thats not to be missed when visiting the Eternal City, Rome.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Colosseum, Roman Forum, And Palatine Hill Tour
- Skip-the-lineentry to theColosseum, Roman Forum. and Palatine Hill
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Colosseum, Roman Forum, And Palatine Hill Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable shoes are recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience