OverviewCome with us to visit the heart of ancient Rome starting from Colosseum through the Roman Forum and the Palatine hill where Roma was found almost 3000 years ago!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
This small-group tour brings alive more than 2,500 years of Roman history. The 2.5-hour adventure begins when you convene with your guide at the Colosseum.
Set off at 12pm or 1pm (or 12:30pm, if you are attending the Spanish-language tour) and discover this iconic, world-famous landmark — the Colosseum remains the largest amphitheater ever built, and is a wonder to behold. Your guide will provide insight as you go, transmitted via headsets.
Next, you’ll venture to the Forum, a sprawling archaeological site with ruins of many Ancient Roman landmarks. From there, it’s onwards to the Palatine Hill: one of Rome’s seven famous hills, and home to the city’s very first settlements. As you explore, your guide will point out where Julius Caesar’s funeral was held, a hidden-away church built inside an enormous temple, and other striking sights. You will also enjoy skip-the-line privileges at all of the sites.
This tour of Ancient Rome’s masterpieces concludes at the Palatine Hill, after which you’re welcome to continue your explorations.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Colosseum Roman Forum And Palatine Hill Walking Tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Skip-the-line privileges
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Colosseum Roman Forum And Palatine Hill Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.