Private tour with Bucharest Pick Up and Brasov Hotel Drop Off
Bucharest - Peles Castle - Bran Castle - Rasnov Fortress - Brasov.
- The tour departs from Bucharest and ends in Brasov. Duration around 9 hours.
- Skip-the-line Full-day trip to Peles Castle, Bran Castle and Rasnov Fortress from Bucharest with drop off at your hotel in Brasov or at Brasov train station led by an expert guide.
- Bucharest - Peles Castle 1h 50 minutes driving. Visit Peles Castle including the standard tour and time allocated for taking pictures. Peles Castle is one of Romania's most iconic landmarks and became the first castle in Europe fully powered by locally produced energy, with the electric system being completed in 1884 and the central heating system in 1897.
- Peles Castle- Bran Castle 50 minutes driving. Visit Bran Castle aka Dracula Castle where you will discover the truth behind the legends! Visit about 1 hour including the time for taking pictures. Your guide will lead you to the best spots! Time for lunch is allocated to 1 hour and 30 min. Traditional lunch can be arranged in Bran village.
- Bran village- Rasnov Fortress 20 minutes driving. Visit Rasnov Fortress ( about 1 hour ). The fortress, which was built in the 13th Century, might just be the most enchanting of them all! The fortress is the biggest in Transylvania and one of the best preserved in Romania. Beautiful panorama over Barsa Land from the very top of the fortress.
- Rasnov Fortress - Brasov 25 minutes driving. Transfer to Brasov and drop off at your hotel.
- During the summer, official holidays and weekends the traffic might be busier than usual.
- Peles Castle is closed in November every year. You will visit Pelisor Castle instead.
- Peles Castle is closed Mondays all year around. Between September 17th and May 14th Peles Castle is closed Tuesdays too. When is closed can be see it only from outside.