OverviewEmbark on a 1-hour guided tour of one of the most impressive landmarks in Venice: the Doge's Palace. Visit this former residenceof the Doge of Venice, and explore what was once the centerof the Venetian Republic's political rulings andpublic administration. Enjoy skip-the-line access and head straight indoors to take in its many features including gold staircases and exquisite examples ofByzantine architecture. Your guide's expert commentary made easily to hear through use of an audio headset will transport you back in time.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
Join your guide and group of fellow travelers in front of the Doge’s Palace, an impressive Venetian Gothic-style palace and one of the city’s most important landmarks.
Bypass the crowds and make your way indoors for an educational and enlightening 1-hour tour, in which you’ll learn how this building that once greeted all ships making their way toward La Serenissima also served as the heart of the Venetian Republic's political rulings and public administration for centuries.
Enjoy your guide’s expert commentary as you walk its halls, marvel at its gold staircases, and admire works of art by Italian painters like Veronese and Tintoretto. Take note of the palace’s Byzantine and Orient architectural styles as you explore its grounds.
While crossing the 17th-century Bridge of Sighs — connecting the palace’s new prison and interrogation rooms — you’ll sense what prisoners must have felt savoring their last glimpse of freedom as they made their way toward their cells.
Your tour includes an audio headset to make it easier to hear your guide.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Doge's Palace Guided Tour In Venice
- Experienced local guide
- Skip-the-line entry
- All entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Doge's Palace Guided Tour In Venice
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No refund will be given for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place rain or shine, though may be cancelled if tides are exceptionally high. In this case we'll provide a full refund
Due to increased safety measures, security checkpoints will have a short wait
From 1st Novembre to 31st March this tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wheelchair partially accessible, due to structural reasons some areas of the Doge's Palace are not accessible, so the tour may be limited. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.