OverviewVisit the Doges Palace in Venice and discover a magnificent combination of Byzantine, Gothic, and Renaissance architecture. See the center of the Venetian Empire and the seat of the Venetian Government.
- Skip the line
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe Palazzo Ducale, or "Doge’s Palace," represented the seat of Venetian political power for centuries. With this 1-hour tour you will get entry to the splendid rooms, ornately outfitted in hundreds of masterpieces of art, where the Duke and his council controlled the fate of a 1,000-year-old republic.
Listen and learn as the palace comes to life in the company of an expert guide, who will show you the halls of power, plunging you into a very particular historical context – the European Middle Ages, and the immediately following centuries.
Be surprised by the rich details of the gold staircase and by the remarkable realism of the scenes created by the many artists who decorated the building. Relive the anguish of the prisoners crossing the famous Bridge of Sighs, and enter the Venetian prisons, famous for hosting Giacomo Casanova, among many others.
Inclusions for Skip The Line Doge's Palace Tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance ticket
Exclusions for Skip The Line Doge's Palace Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Because of security checks you might experience a line to get inside the Doge Palace and St. Mark's Basilica. You will skip the line for non reserved tickets but security check is mandatory.
Maximum 35 people on each tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Venice In One Day Including Boat Tour
- Dolomite Mountains Small-Group Day Trip From Venice
- Murano, Burano And Torcello Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Original Venice Walk
- Murano, Burano And Torcello Islands
- The Doge's Palace
- The Doge's Palace - Afternoon Tour
- Gondola Serenade
- Absolute Venice
- Venice From Rovinj