Skip-The-Line Early Entrance Tour Of The Royal Palace Of Madrid
OverviewTake the chance to visit the Royal Palace of Madrid with this early entrance tour and skip-the-line access. Accompanied by an official guide you willenjoy a 1.5-hours educated tour while discovering this fabulous Barrocan style palace, one of the best preserved palaces in Europe! This is a shared group experience and may consist of up to 30 people per tour.
- Skip the line
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in a central Madrid location at 8:45am. After a short walk, you will arrive at the Royal Palace for skip-the-line access. This is an early entrance experience to this amazing palace, and offers a chance to enjoy an uncrowded experience.
The Royal Palace was built in the 18th century upon the ancient Baroque Italian style fortress of the Habsburg. It is one of the most beautiful and best preserved palaces in Europe and a symbol of the permanence and consolidation of Madrid as the capital of the Kingdom.
The Palace was the official residence of the Spanish Monarchy from 1765 to 1931. To date, the most stunning receptions of the Spanish Crown are celebrated here: audiences, dinner parties, signature of agreements, and the traditional ceremony of presentation of Credential Letters from foreign ambassadors to His Majesty the King.
Inclusions for Skip-The-Line Early Entrance Tour Of The Royal Palace Of Madrid
- Official bilingual guide
- Early entrance
- Skip-the-line access
Exclusions for Skip-The-Line Early Entrance Tour Of The Royal Palace Of Madrid
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except infants (ages 0 to 4) are free with an accompanied adult
This is a shared group experience and may have up to 30 people per tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Prado Museum and Royal Palace of Madrid Tour with Skip the Line Entrance
- Madrid Highlights: Guided Segway Sightseeing Tour
- Toledo Guided Half Day Tour from Madrid
- Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid
- Zarzuela Opera and Dinner at La Castafiore Restaurant in Madrid
- Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Toledo or Segovia with Optional Transport from Madrid