Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Behind-the-Scenes Theatrical Tour - Paris
OverviewGet both skip-the-line and behind-the-scenes access to Paris iconic Eiffel Tower and learn about its history in an engaging and original way on this 90-minute theatrical tour. A charismatic actor portrays a compelling love story as you explore the wartime bunker under the Champ de Mars and the engine room that keeps the landmarks elevators runningthese are locations most visitors never see. Then, bypass the ticket lines and whiz up to the towers second floor for panoramic views of Paris. This tour is limited to 20 people to ensure you don't miss a moment of the guides informative performance. Select a morning or afternoon tour time when booking.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in front of the Eiffel Tower to begin your 2-hour behind-the-scenes walking tour of one of the worlds most recognizable landmarks, originally built for the 1889 Worlds Fair. Your actor-guide draws you into the romantic story of a young American woman named Lemony and a French aviator named Antonin who fall in love at the Eiffel Tower.
Learn about the history of Paris and the tower through the adventures of the two characters as you see intriguing parts of the tower that many visitors dont even know about. Descend into the military bunker located beneath the Champ de Mars, the large open space adjacent to the tower. As youll learn, the tower once housed military communications equipment, and the bunker and its complex network of secret tunnels were created during World War I to serve as a vital evacuation route.
Continue your tour above ground at the Eiffel Towers engine room, viewing the equipment that powers the hydraulic lifts. Next, skip the line at those elevators and ascend to the 380-foot (116-meter) second floor of the tower with your guide. Head up to the rooftop of Michelin-starred Le Jules Verne restaurant to take in the spectacular views of Paris as your guide concludes his story with heroine Lemonys 100th birthday.
Your theatrical tour of the Eiffel Tower ends on the second-floor observation deck, where you can linger as long as you wish or buy a ticket to the third level of the Eiffel Tower (own expense) for even more dramatic views from 906 feet (276 meters) in the air.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Behind-the-Scenes Theatrical Tour
- Skip-the-line ticket to the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the Champ de Mars private bunker
- Access to Le Jules Verne restaurant rooftop
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Behind-the-Scenes Theatrical Tour
- Entrance to the third level of the Eiffel Tower (ticket can be purchased after the tour)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 6 years old are not allowed on this tour
Flat shoes are recommended for safety reasons
Emergency phone number : +33148583712
Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for
the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private One-Way Transfer: City of Paris
- ANZAC Day Trip from Paris: Dawn Service at Villers-Bretonneux and WWI Somme Battlefields Tour
- Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches 3-Hour River Cruise the Seine River Including Dinner and Live Music
- Private Tour: Vintage 2CV Round-Trip Transfer to the Lido de Paris
- Seine River Dinner Cruise with 'La Marina de Paris' and Moulin Rouge Show
- Paris Illuminations Night Tour