Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Small-Group Tour - Paris
OverviewBeat the queues at one of the worlds most famous attractions on this 2-hour, skip-the-line Eiffel Tower tour. Follow your guide through the Trocadero gardens to the base of the Eiffel Tower, where you'll learn of its changing fortunes, and marvel at the intricate ironwork up close. Then, with your skip-the-line ticket, head straight up to the second floor for panoramic views over Paris. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 20 people
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourMeet your guide near the Trocdero in central Paris in the morning or afternoon (depending on option chosen) then set off on foot past the fountains and sculptures of the Trocdero Gardens, toward the Eiffel Tower.
Cross the Seine River via the Ina Bridge and listen as your guide sheds light on the Eiffel Towers rich 120-year history. Built by engineer Alexandre Gustave Eiffel as an entranceway to the 1889 World Trade Fair, the tower was initially slammed by critics as a blot on the landscape. Today, it takes pride of place among the most famous attractions in the world, drawing millions of visitors each year.
As you wander around the towers mighty feet with your guide, admire the impressive engineering at play and gain insight into its strength and durability. Afterward, enjoy skip-the-line access straight to the observation deck on the second floor and watch as your guide points out top Paris attractions including the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Sacr-Coeur Basilica.
When youre ready to head back to terra firma, travel back down to ground level.
Inclusions for Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Small-Group Tour
- Reservation and entrance tickets with skip-the-line access to the 2nd floor of Eiffel Tower
- Headsets when appropriate
Exclusions for Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Small-Group Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, & missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
Not trolley accessible
Not wheelchair accessible
Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for
the submit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.