OverviewEnjoy Paris at your own pace with a 1 or 2 day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass. Hop off at the Eiffel Tower and skip the notorious lines of people waiting to enter. Cruise through Paris along the Seine, taking in iconic monuments along the way.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Skip the line
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Know More about this tourDiscover Paris with a sense of freedom that group tours don’t provide. Choose a 1 or 2 day pass on an open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour for panoramic views of sights throughout this sensational city.
Hop off at strategic stops to visit iconic monuments such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum. With the onboard audio guide, available in 8 languages, you’ll enjoy commentary about the city’s landmarks, from Napoleon’s Arc de Triomph at the end of the Champs-Elysées, to the magnificent Opera Garnier.
At the Eiffel Tower you’ll skip the long lines and head up to the second floor to marvel at the spectacular views over Paris. If you’d like, you can purchase an additional ticket to visit the top level.
Also included in this package is a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River, which you can take at any time during your stay. Admire the UNESCO-listed buildings lining the riverbanks, including the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, Notre-Dame de Paris, and the Conciergerie. Pass by charming houseboats and floating restaurants along the way.
Back on land, you can continue sightseeing on the hop-on hop-off bus tour. A full loop takes around 2.5 hours (without getting off), or you can hop off at any of these 10 stops:
Important to Know:
The Eiffel Tower is open from 09:00-23:00. Your skip-the-line ticket will be booked at any time available during these opening hours.If you choose the option Eiffel Tower, 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket & Cruise the skip the line Eiffel Tower Ticket might be booked for either on the first or on the second day. Start time 09:30 am is only for Hop on Hop off Bus Tour. Eiffel Tower entrance time might be different than 09:30. River Cruise Tickets might be used separetly at any day during its validity.
Inclusions for Skip The Line Eiffel Tower Ticket Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour And River Cruise
- 1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus pass
- Skip-the-line Eiffel Tower entrance ticket for the second floor
- 1-Hour Skip The Line Seine River cruise
- Audio commentary with personal earphones (digital sound)
Exclusions for Skip The Line Eiffel Tower Ticket Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour And River Cruise
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:• Tour Eiffel, Quai Branly (facing Pont d’Iéna)
• Champ de Mars, Avenue Joseph Bouvard
• Opéra Garnier, 15 Rue Scribe
• Louvre-Pyramide, Big Bus Information Center, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra
• Louvre-Pont des Arts (near Pont des Arts)
• Notre-Dame, Quai de Montebello (opposite Notre-Dame)
• Musée d'Orsay (opposite the Orsay Museum)
• Champs-Elysées, 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
• Grand Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill
• Trocadéro, Avenue Paul Doumer
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cancellation is not possible after the tour has been confirmed
Mobile vouchers are accepted.
Hop-on hop-off buses(Paris BIG BUS Company) operate daily, departing every 10-minutes in the summer and every 15-minutes in the winter
Recorded commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese
You will receive your headphones the first time you use your ticket
Cruise tickets are valid for more than a month, so you can use them at any until expiration (only 1 ride)
The Eiffel Tower is open from 9:00am-11:00pm. Your skip-the-line ticket will be booked at any time available during these opening hours.
If you choose the option Eiffel Tower, 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket & Cruise the skip the line Eiffel Tower Ticket might be booked for either the first or the second day. Start time 9:30am is only for Hop on Hop off Bus Tour. Eiffel Tower entrance time might be different than 10:00am. River Cruise Tickets might be used separately at any day during its validity.
Seine cruises operate from April-September, departing every 30-minutes from 10:00am -10:00pm (no service at 1:00pm and 7:30pm); on weekends and weekdays in June, July, and August, from 10:00am - 11:00pm; from October-March, hourly from 10:30am - 9:30pm (except 1:00pm and 7:30pm); and on weekends and weekdays during French Zone C school holidays, from 10:00am -10:00pm.
You must be at the meeting point at 10:00am to receive your tickets for the Eiffel Tower, Bus Tour and River Cruise. You will have a scheduled entrance time to go into the Eiffel Tower that will be given to you by the guide at 10:00am. Your guide will accompany you to the Eiffel Tower for a smooth entrance.
Confirmation is received at the time of booking
You might also like
- Eiffel Tower Priority Access Ticket With Host
- Skip The Line: Louvre Museum Audio Tour
- Skip The Line: Notre Dame Cathedral, Tower And Ile De La Cite Half-Day Walking Tour
- Seine River Cruise And Paris Canals Tour
- Skip The Line: Eiffel Tower Tour By Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry To Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour And Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Paris L'Open Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Paris Jewish History 2 Hour Private Guided Walking Tour