Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour And Seine River Cruise With Champagne - Paris
OverviewYour visit to Paris wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the top of the world-famous icon of France, the Eiffel Tower. Why not guarantee that your visit will be convenient and interesting? We offer limited group size, a professional guide, and direct access tickets! Discover the fascinating stories behind the construction of the ‘Iron Lady’, and gaze upon the Paris skyline as your guide discusses the many monuments on display. Following the guided experience, continue your ascension to the summit and behold the City of Lights extending at your feet.Having enjoyed the Tower for as long as you wish, you’ll cross the street to the riverside where you’ll appreciate another skip-the-line access to the one-hour scenic river cruise. Floating along on the Seine, you’ll sip chic champagne as the beautiful Paris cityscape rolls along.
- Be whisked past the crowds with our special access tickets.
- Ascend to the summit of the tower and admire the spectacular panorama of the City of Lights
- Panoramic Seine River cruise
- Enjoy a glass of fine French champagne as you watch the most beautiful monuments in the city
Know More about this tour
Join a small group (limited to 20 people) and our entertaining city guide at a nearby meeting point. While strolling to the base, hear about the events, techniques and controversies leading to the Tower’s construction by radical architect Gustave Eiffel. Parisians detested the Tower when it was first erected for the 1889 World's Fair, and it was nearly dismantled soon after! But the Tower withstood the initial bad press, and went on to become one of the world’s best loved structures.
Crowds of visitors arrive from around the world to gaze up in wonder, but you’ll do better than that as you skip the lines and ascend directly to the second platform to enjoy one of the best views of Paris. Your climb continues as your ticket provides access to the top level. Peek into Gustave’s personal apartment at the summit. Your expert guide will not only identify and comment upon the famous monuments that punctuate the skyline, but also share anecdotes and advice regarding the other sights to see in the capital, such as the Montmartre neighborhood, the Arc de Triomphe, the Invalides and Notre Dame. You’ll never forget this trip!
When you come back down to solid ground, you’ll choose your moment to board the Seine. river cruise. Opt for a daytime, dusk, or nighttime cruise, depending on your personal preference. By day or by night, the atmosphere along the Seine is somehow quaint and majestic at the same time. The Orsay, the Louvre, and Notre Dame align to deserve the UNESCO World Heritage Site label. You’ll be taking in the City of Light in grand style as you enjoy the included champagne flute.
Inclusions for Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour And Seine River Cruise With Champagne
- Priority access to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower
- Summit and 1st floor access included in your ticket
- Skip the line ticket for a 1 hour panoramic Seine River cruise including glass of champagne
- Expert, English speaking guides
- Small groups limited to 20 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate so you can always hear your guide
Exclusions for Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Tour And Seine River Cruise With Champagne
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.